The randomly nothing thread

Papa Johns is decent (way better than Pizza Hut) but the Dominos garlic and herb dip is the stuff of legends.

Also, tastes just as good when you whack a few leftover slices in the oven the next day. Better even, because you get a bit more crispiness on the dough. I recommend people try that shit if they haven’t before.

8 Likes

This essentially sums up everything I think and feel about Pizza.

2 Likes

Then yeah, have a look on here bud:

1 Like

Looking at this while on keto has depressed me massively.

1 Like

Haha my weight dropped a little too much over the weekend with 55 mins fasted cardio every morning and around 1800 calories so my coach cleared a pizza today. No complaining from me.

2 Likes

Recently copped the Uniqlo down minimal puffer for £49.50. Suuuper lightweight, very warm, waterproof, goes well as a casual jacket and is a nice fit too.

I have a lighter Patagonia rainshell jacket which is awesome too.

6 Likes

OOOIIIII where is the pineapple on that damn pizza :pepe1:

3 Likes

Fuck out

4 Likes

Ban imminent

1 Like

Pineapple, canadian bacon, and pineapple >>>> the rest of ur shit pizza

1 Like

You’re smoked homie lelelelelelele

Pineapple on pizza is vile

8 Likes

I dunno homeboy, you guys are debating which chain of Pizza joints like Domino’s, Pizza Hutt, and Papa John’s is the best. That’s like asking who makes the best burger Mickey D’s or Burger King.

That’s not what we were debating. We were debating which pizza shop I should go to on my lunch break homeboy

Well u see that kinda talk and one has to wonder about your taste in Pizza :grin::+1:

It’s a perfectly valid question and the answer is Burger King. What wouldn’t be valid is rating those two burgers above all other burgers.

2 Likes

Yeh that’s kinda what I meant, thanks for articulating that for me.

1 Like

Post of the year. Oh no wait, saw a late contender:

@JakeyBoy it’s chav haven but in footasylum I got a seriously nice red parka by Zavetti for my trip to Canada and it’s seriously warm. I felt fine in -30 in Banff. It was like £50 on sale but I think £100 full price. Might be worth a look see what they’re doing this year.

1 Like

The zip broke on my coat today so I’m now after a new one too. Fuck paying 300 quid for one tho! :flushed:

3 Likes

You can take Wenger out the club but the true legacy continues to be lived through the fanbase.

1 Like

Let me guess, the family owned pizza joint around the corner from where you live is the best pizza, which has been owned by good guy Uncle Luigi since 1953. Of course, Uncle Luigi’s tomato sauce is an ancient and well protected recipe which originated in Naples and has now been passed down 63 generations.

The secret to the recipe isn’t the ingredients. Oh no. It’s the love that each pizza is made with. Good ol’ Uncle Luigi makes each pizza with as much care as the first one that came though his famous wood fire oven way back in '53.

Great guy is our Uncle Luigi, and his pizzas are even better.

7 Likes