The randomly nothing thread

I think Reiss do really good jackets and coats.

They’re a touch on the pricey side (still within your budget) but very trendy and quality wise I find they are durable.

4 Likes

Reiss are very cool, I like them but their style can be a bit “futuristic” sometimes.

Depends on what you want, like, need.

1 Like

Like a smart coat or any jacket?

All the trendy kids these days love North face, Fjallraven, Patagonia, Najapijri (?) and all these mountain brands.

And tbf they’re bloody good jackets that last too.

I got my last one at Cotswold outdoor, a wee Berghaus number.

Patagonia makes awesome cold weather jackets, like proper proper cold weather. Nice thick downy ones, but can’t pretend like they’re particularly fashionable.

I love a good overcoat that’s warm, but allows you to layer up underneath if necessary and they always go great casually and with suits for work

Depends what you need @JakeyBoy

1 Like

Boys urgent help required…

Papa Johns or Dominos?

3 Likes

Probably more on the casual side of things, given my office is casual and I dress casually in blue jeans like 360 days of the year.

Personally, I’ve got big love for Papa John’s man. They do an XXL size too, so they got Domino’s beat on that point.

1 Like

Dominos. No brainer.

4 Likes

The chicken pizzas at Papas are good, but the Mighty Meaty at Dominos…damn :drooling_face:

1 Like

@JakeyBoy depends how much you wanna spend. Cheap but decent go for Burtons or Next maybe.

@SRCJJ PapaJohns. I find Dominoes pizza full of grease. Basically drips of the stuff

2 Likes

2 for 1 Doms

1 Like

Man so much deliberation for a pizza, just toss a coin

Stay out of this pal.

12 Likes

Haww :’(

Domino’s imo mate. Every day.

And to add more weight to the argument, John Schnatter is a total asshole who doesn’t deserve your business.

3 Likes

Dominoes every day of the week

Get some of those Franks red hot wings as well

4 Likes

Not even a question bro.

@SRCJJ you really should try Papa John’s at least once. It’s a good munch and you might as well figure out which company suits you best in terms of menu and deals rather than always sticking with the default option.

Opted for Dominos.

I’m defeated.

5 Likes

I’ve had Papa Johns before bro. I enjoy both, I was just torn at which one to choose.

In the end Papa Johns worked out more expensive so I went with dominos.

3 Likes