The randomly nothing thread

Honestly, it shows me that if Brexit goes bad, anything can happen.

1 Like

She has nice teeth

5 Likes

I love a good gif (that isnā€™t a good gif), but explain how it isnā€™t peaceful. It evidently isnā€™t violent, just disruptive.

1 Like

Attempting to kick people in the head isnā€™t peaceful and is violent.

1 Like

Thatā€™s self defence, people are trying to assault him and he is trying to prevent that.

If heā€™s going round kicking people who arenā€™t trying to pull him to the ground from six feet up then Iā€™m ready to retract my comment.

1 Like

Maybe, maybe not. Until the moment of the kick all I see is a black chap trying to get up on the train with him. The motivation isnā€™t clear. Perhaps heā€™s trying to talk him down? Perhaps heā€™s also an environmental protestor?..the guy tries to grab his legs after the attempted kick.

We seem to disagree on that point, and even if I do concede I stand by the overall point that these are concerning scenes and the actions of the crowd arenā€™t something to be celebrated.

Fair play to the staff getting right in the mix, they shouldnā€™t have to dal with this sort of shit.

1 Like

Please donā€™t think I agree with his being pulled off the train and the mob attacking him, I donā€™t. I canā€™t stand violence.

EDIT:

What a weird way I put that. :gabriel:

Understood mate :+1:

1 Like

Weā€™ve all been there.

2 Likes

The commute on the jubilee line is a fucking audious task every morning without some cunt jumping on it and absolutely bringing the station and other trains to a fucking hault.

Its actually the most moronic protest ever. Its early, people are ratty, its cold, people just wanna get to work/school/hospital whatever. Its hugely disrepectful towards the commuters. I dont blame the public for reacting the way it did.

Canning Town station had to be closed for a short while after that event btw. My train went past it. It must have fucked up many peoples journey today. No sympathy from me for the protesters. Go and protest to the powers that be.

1 Like

I completely agree with all this.

We part ways for the second half though. Itā€™s an inconvenience to someoneā€™s day, which is shit, but itā€™s no excuse for reacting in such a feral way. Itā€™s totally disproportionate to me.

1 Like

4 Likes

We are just human. We get angry when pissed off. Do you really expect everyone to just stand there and ask the protesters politely to end their protest so they can board the train?

I bet any money the protesters were heckled to get off for a while before it got physical.

Did the protesters get beaten up/rushed afterwards? That I dont agree with. Should just be restrained and taken to the station staff or onsite BTP.

Fucking 3ā€™s network down all across the UK.

Havenā€™t been able to make a call all day and got no data.

Motherfuckers

Likewise. I was thinking about how they should fucking compensate me before I realised a fair sum of money to refund me would be about 30 pence

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

7 Likes

That is hilarious :joy::laughing::laughing:

2 Likes