The randomly nothing thread

Tbf the’nothing to discuss’ part was in reference to Arsenal/Footie matters, rather than anything in Cross Bar. Though I’ll no doubt be a minority in that department :slight_smile:

1 Like

At least @ me you fuckers

Love you bbz @Mysty

6 Likes

Cristo voted for himself… he has a history of doing that :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Loooool savage

You’re a traitor to your entire heritage Cristo mate. Nearly as bad as that time Elect turned against the SPL.

Drawn and quartered isn’t good enough.

2 Likes

Imagine your face being the same colour as your polo shirt :joy:

I just can’t believe he’s still alive

5 Likes

Is Brazil his actual surname or just some bantz ? :arteta:

Sound medical advice, that

7 Likes

I had 1 pint at lunch yest. Admittedly I was on an empty stomach and dehydrated, felt like crap :joy:

3 Likes

She’s put up with my Arsenal moods for over 8 years guys and girls, so thought I better put a ring on it.

29 Likes

Congratulations brother. She’s a patient woman lol

2 Likes

Congrats mate ! Hopefully we will still see you on OA.

1 Like

She knows what she’s signed up for, that won’t be changing :joy:.

6 Likes

Congrats brother!! Great news, chuffed for you both :blush:

1 Like

This coming from a man so I don’t know how valid is it but That’s a lovely ring.

1 Like

Congratulations man! Will she join OA now too?

Congrats @Aussiegooner

For how long were you planning?

Kinda disappointing you didn’t feel necessary to share your intentions with the OA community, you need some @Cristo schooling!

At the very least you would have received some wise and practical advice, you should count yourself lucky everything went smoothly even without the help from the OA members.

7 Likes

Congrats Aussie, if she puts up with an Arsenal and Blazers fan, then she’s the one lol.

1 Like

Hahaha it was more spontaneous to be honest. I’d be been thinking it would happen In the near future, but when we were walking the main strip of Port Douglas I saw the ring I knew she’d said she’d liked previously, so thought to myself this is as good a time as any.

6 Likes