The randomly nothing thread

There’s nothing to be discussed? @Mysty :laughing:

Sir Noncealot ffs :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

they’ve been playing a really great song on the radio in my work lately and I’d not heard of it before, it sounded like ryan tedder (because I know he’s had a few of his own songs as well as in his band) and I just assumed it was brand new but it turns out it’s from about 2014 and was by one republic, I googled the lyrics and it’s this

really catchy song and another banger from one republic, I like artists like this, Train and Jason Mraz as well

Maybe I missed this or whatever, but why is your current avatar a piece of broccoli @LordBendtner ? Did you finally finish eating through Jake’s sandwich and fancied something healthier? :gunnersaurus:

I had an avatar crisis mate. Just took the first thing on my mind, and now im sticking to it.

I like broccoli though, especially when its raw in salads.

4 Likes

If you’re stuck for avatars, why not display one of Denmark’s finest, handsome Cristo? :cristo:

1 Like

That would be fucking creepy. :joy:

4 Likes

Cristo is a great man, but i would rather display a picture of my newly shaved ballsack tbh.

And Cristo has immigrated to England and cant be seen as a dane anymore sadly.

5 Likes

I think Mysty has a small crush on ol Cristo :eyes:

1 Like

So sticking with the broccoli then.

Who wouldn’t have a mancrush for Cristo and his dashing bowties? :giroud3:

1 Like

Quick poll.

• Broccoli
  • Cristo

0 voters

You shave your ballsacks? Should we all be a bit concerned about you?

Concerned for what reason?

just seems a strange passtime to have…i dont go anywhere near there with anything sharp enough to cut hair just in case of any accident :poldi:

1 Like

Do you have a forrest down there then? :eyes:

oh yeah, left as nature intended manscaping escaped me

Haha I don’t think it’s his hobby. Anyway, i think that’s enough time spent on LBs balls for now.

2 Likes

well this thread turned weird quickly

And to think @Mysty didn’t think there was anything to discuss at the moment :roll_eyes:

2 Likes