The randomly nothing thread

I ordered a little cabinet/unit from ebay the other day, thought it was going to be delivered in the next few days but it turned up today and nobody was in at the time, what made me laugh is they left it under my mums car and not exactly well hidden, just sticking out a bit, glad I got it early but it proper made me laugh

1 Like

Never have Ritalin, mate has it as a prescribed medication and gave it to me drunk, it’s absolutely fried me, most depressing come down ever.

1 Like

Just wondering if any of the 12% are here? :laughing:

2 Likes

Suprised it’s that low tbh. If it was win a game I’d be reticent to say I could win one, but a point yea I could do that.

1 Like

:arteta:

That explains your expression in your recent pic

2 Likes

Hadn’t had it that stage, so if you think that’s bad, you should see me now :joy:

Mrs is absolutely seething

6 Likes

I have never played Tennis but isn’t one point just a lucky stroke away.
12% of men being able to do it isn’t that surprising.

I think you’re not fully considering the point that when Serena puts it long or in the net it’s because she’s facing a half decent shot.

You could be out there all day and not win a single point against her

4 Likes

Oh come on, as if Serena wouldn’t get to forty love and then just ace you for the game.

As if you’d get a single point in a game of tennis with her :joy:

1 Like

I have a guy friend I had this conversation with and we gave up arguing at the British women’s #50 (whoever that is), I said he’d win a few points here and there in a 6-0 6-0 double bagel defeat, he said he’d lose but only in 3 tight sets :laughing:

He used to play, just not for years. And not well

I would surely not score a single point while serving cause I know for sure I won’t be able to serve.
But surely you can return one or two and get lucky. Haha

Reminds me of this video. He managed to return the serve

1 Like

That video is amazing, thanks :laughing:

1 Like

It’s a single game, not a full match. Absolutely no way you are winning a point, come on man, be serious.

1 Like

The poll doesn’t say anything about a single game.

1 Like

Ah, the tweet does though. But fair play, I rated yougov higher than to tweet a different question to the one actually asked below. I also saw this reported elsewhere as being about a “game”. But that’s my bad.

Poor question then tbh, not specific enough at all, needs to be time related to answer.

I still don’t think you could though haha. I reckon she’d win forty eight consecutive points and 6-0, 6-0. Your best hope would be a double fault, but even then she isn’t playing a pro so wouldn’t have to be so on it with her serving, and would be far less likely to get faults.

I’d give this guy :chester: more of a chance against Serena than anyone here

4 Likes

Oh I thought the whole match.
Yeah no fucking way in that case

Well, as shammy just pointed out, the actual question didn’t specify match or game. The tweet says game, so I didn’t read the question more closely. I suspect the person doing their social media doesn’t understand tennis and just threw the word game into the tweet without knowing what it means in the context.

The wrath of your Mrs when on a comedown is one of the biggest trials a man can ever face.

I can give as good as I get usually, but on a comedown its like they sense your weakness and just destroy you for being a shambles, and you’re not capable of giving it back.

Hope you perk up a bit soon bro :joy:

1 Like

It’s a conundrum we’ll never truly know the answer to. :smiley:

1 Like