The randomly nothing thread

Nicer stuff like these :ok_hand:

:joy::joy::joy::joy: @Electrifying

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Prince of :whale2:

Best part is… he spelled checked someone yesterday and now this…

1 Like
1 Like

Such a cunt.

1 Like

The funny thing is, if a child had written that as a joke, no one would believe the person who wrote it was in a position of authority because it’s so badly written.

Trump is like the Homer Simpson of world leaders.
But unlike Trump, Homer Simpson is likeable, harmless and not a bigoted fool, consumed with hate.

1 Like

I blame Love Island

2 Likes

Ford hasn’t owned Jaguar for years. They’re owned by Tata now.

ffs I thought something was wrong with my WiFi so I tried my data then when that wouldn’t work I thought it was my signal :joy::joy::joy:

Should always check twitter first :joy:

Even so, but they’re shit now. Loved the classic 3.4, 3.8’s of the sixties. Real burl walnut and connolly leather. Sumptuous ride.

1 Like

Is it just me that thinks 2020 being the next year is fucking weird lol.

The double 20 is gonna take some getting used to haha it’s way to futuristic for me :joy:

1 Like

It rolls off the tongue quite well

Cricket promoters going to have a field day with it.

4 Likes

And Specsavers :smile:

4 Likes

Totally agree, Ford turned them into bland blah cars. Tata at least brought us the F-Type. IMO the F-Type is one the most beautiful cars on the road today. Don’t get me wrong it’s not E-Type “Oh my God I just jizzed my pants” stunning. But still damn good looking.

2 Likes

If it’s not an Aston Martin I rarely find new cars to be anything special to look at. They all just seem plasticy mehness. But the F-type in hardtop is stunning.

Also, the E-type was improved on a few years back. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I really like the new ones.

The new XE and XF look good and are valid alternatives to the German trio

I agree with you about the F-type. Not a bad looker.