The randomly nothing thread

When I worked in Crete, my girlfriend and her friends, who were vegetarian, used to order vegetarian pizza and it would often turn up with strips of ham on it because the locals didn’t consider small amounts of ham, out of a packet, as meat.

Was it this shit?

ham

If yes - yeah, I agree. That’s not meat.

1 Like

That’d be because vegetarians are allowed to consume both of those things you’ve mentioned.

10 Likes

Allowed? Yeah it’s a free world.

But eggs and diary aren’t exactly vegetarian, are they?

Wait fuck, I forgot they divided the distinction. Fuck vegans

4 Likes

Lol, just about saved yourself with the third sentence.

Vegans trigger people because they’re just plain better than everybody else.

2 Likes

And they’re obsessed with global sustainability, yet an avocado is their favourite choice of food

Does depend to an extent, I’ve noticed that vegans can often be divided along the lines of those who do it principally out of concern for animals and those who focus a lot more on the environmental impacts of certain foods.

The preachy ones can be incredibly cunty, but all the vegans I’ve actually met and/or know IRL have no issue sitting there like a normal person eating what they wanna eat while I eat a chicken wrap or put a shitload of cheese on my pasta. Though you do have to factor in that people generally behave less like twats IRL than they do online. That’s true of me anyway haha

This is anecdotal, and quite possibly a little bit of confirmation bias, but I see more people complaining about vegans and trying to mock them than I do vegans behaving in the way they describe them.

2 Likes

I could say a lot, but will condense it into one sentence:

I was trying to make a joke on a stereotype and your point in response to it proved exactly that.

You get a like from me. I totally agree

1 Like

Yeah I wasn’t arguing with ya, I just felt like talking about vegans really lol. I know you were joking :+1:

1 Like

Lapland in December? FUUUUUUuuuuuuuck that.

1 Like

@discobot fortune

Why is his head so pink :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

:crystal_ball: As I see it, yes

1 Like

Everytime I see him it looks like his head is seconds away from exploding.

3 Likes

It’s so true :joy::joy: I have no idea how he’s still alive

If Alexa was asked: “Where’s the dark side of Brazil’s head?”
The answer would be: “There’s no dark side, it’s all red.”

2 Likes

New Aston Martin. An SUV. How disappointing… if someone told me that was a Vauxhall (or one of the other variants) I’d believe them.

1 Like

Bloody awful. It’s like how Jaguars are now gussied-up Fords.

1 Like

I don’t like jeeps but even Margot Robbie wouldn’t look good wrapped in that shit.

1 Like

Why is it in a branded gift wrap?