The randomly nothing thread

End of an era.
Inb4 he creates a new account…:joy:
Did you blacklist his IP? I guess he can change his IP so it wouldn’t matter.

Not information I knew to be honest.

1 Like

How much do we need to pay for the unbanning

He’s gone bro. He’s moved to Redcafe on a permanent basis. He’s RvP basically. They took our top poster on a free transfer.

11 Likes

Clue was always there, RobinVanTheMagic. :papa:

6 Likes

He’s played us this whole time hasn’t he? :no_mouth:

1 Like

our board sacked him. Luca was ready to renew a longterm deal on OA. Its a disgrace !

1 Like

Awww maaan, I’ll miss Luca. But not really surprised and can’t argue the decision. We all tried get him to calm down and he just lost his shit way too often. Welp, now we all have to up our “like” game.

1 Like

What a farce. Luca back or riot !

There should be a second referendum

4 Likes

I genuinely wonder how an OA wide vote on Luca’s permanent ban would have gone lol :thinking:

Tbh he was getting personal with the insults and provoking. Hed gone beyond the general meltdown stage and it was getting a little uncomfortable.

10 Likes

Poor Luca but it was his own doing, if he wasn’t already banned he would have had a meltdown tonight after Son’s goal that would have got him banned.

5 Likes

Great save, but poor to parry it out like that.

3 Likes

Aw I liked Luca, funny guy. How about banning him for a year instead so he kinda learns his lesson?

Not surprised this has happened, funny guy but just never knew when to stop.

Feel a bit cheated seeing his Redcafe persona though, is that definitely him? :joy:

3 Likes

After the EU referendum, public votes give me anxiety

1 Like

Am I right in thinking Luca is also permanently banned from Arsenal Mania? I vaguely recall reading that on here

I believe he was banned there, and then he joined us.

Fuck, we gave them the championship, they’ll win the best forum award now.