The randomly nothing thread

Luca seems a nice fella, but a general understanding of when to control oneself is not too much asked on this forum and in society in general.

At times it looked like a kindergarten on here with the mods trying everything to keep toddler Luca in check. It didn’t work out in the end. I’ll keep an eye on his manc move, but won’t hold my breath seeing him banned there too eventually.

6 Likes

I am no fan of brexit. But a plutocracy or government controlled decisions without the general backing of the nation is also not something I can support.

Could be a long, long discussion this haha. Let’s not do a @mhappy episide and hijack the topic

2 Likes

Just came out of a client presentation, during the presentation on the big screen, he quickly had to look up something on Google. The keyword started with ‘R’ and the first auto-suggestion that came up was Redtube. It didn’t show just Redtube, but below that a short list of videos he watched on there.

:arteta: :arteta: :arteta: :arteta:

The poor fucker quickly typed on, hoping nobody would notice. There was a short, awkward silence. Then we moved on. Seriously has the guy never heard of Incognito mode? :poldi:

25 Likes

For most parts he is the same on both forums but he became more comfortable over here and misused it to rant at us.

It was akin to a child who behaved himself while with strangers but turned an ass when his mum came about.

6 Likes

I guess he is just not someone who enters through the back door.

3 Likes

Oh my gaaaaad

You are a wise man :wenger2:

1 Like

At the end of these presentations, usually questions are thrown to the audience, right? Did anyone ask him the presentation needed more busty girls? :wenger2:

1 Like

lololol what was he in to?

Out of interest, does anyone here maintain a stocks and shares account?

I have a Stocks and Shares ISA that I’ve dumped a portion of my savings into that I use to invest into shares/funds etc. I don’t use it for speculative or day to day trading but as a way of helping my savings grow more than they would in via the interest rate of various other accounts.

Well anyway, thought I’d share an unusually happy week where today I’ve managed to sell off some shares I had in G4S following a takeover bid and the growth of the FTSE last week (climbing 13% this year to date).

Just means in a month where I went on holiday and had to buy my car out of it’s lease, my investments almost paid it all off for me. Feels good.

Would love to chat to others if they maintain any self invested portfolios

2 Likes

On this issue, whats the best cash ISA at the minute, rate wise? It’s April so it’s probably ideal for me to ditch and switch the one I have with RBS

I’m with Hargreaves Lansdowne who are top notch. Never had a single issue with them in 3 years now. But have a few mates on Barclays too who seem happy enough with them too.

What makes you want to switch away from RBS?

I saw Sainsbury’s at 1.4% which is very good, I believe, hence why I was thinking of switching

Have you considered a lifetime ISA? Very worth getting

Can I still draw money out? Or does it become the equivalent of a fixed term deposit?

You can draw out but you’re limited to 4k every year. It’s definitely worth a checker, see this:

1 Like

Cool I’ll have a look. Tbh it opens up an intriguing question about pensions. I’ve just opted out of my workplace pension (I’d have had 159 quid leaving my pay every month!)

My reasoning was twofold. 1. I’m sure I won’t live that long to see it (retirement age for me is gonna be something shit like 80, no doubt) and 2. I’ve heard it’s a nightmare to take out anyway. Can’t have it all as one lump sum else it’s subject to tax.

1 Like

Ahhh yes cool, this then sounds like a good plan to consider. Just because taking cash out out of this ISA for reasons that isn’t buying a property or for a pension will otherwise be at a penalty :+1:t2:

1 Like

Speaking of busty girls, whatever happened to the hot girls topic thread?