The randomly nothing thread

11 Likes

This is what came to my mind but I suspect itā€™s not even close to what youā€™re referencing.

1 Like

@Calum refering to a particular pop song he has on his ipod from the 00s Sham :wenger2:

1 Like

Donā€™t know where Lucaā€™s meltdown came fromā€¦

There are many things in lives, football is just one of many, major part of not.

iPod? Alright Granda. :wink:

All about Spotify now mysty :+1:

1 Like

A quick Google later tells me I do remember the song and also remember being annoyed by the way they only said great 3 times because that barely covers a hundred years never mind a thousand. Inaccurate fucks.

2 Likes

sad to see luca banned. Would be nice if the mods could unban Luca for a day so we atleast can have a funeral together.

If we wish to say goodbyes we need to sign up to Redcafe. Actually tempted to just say cheerio to him

1 Like

Looool imagine all of OA signs up to RedCafe just to say hi to Luca.

Our very own ā€˜invasionā€™ angle @DavidHillier @SRCJJ :arteta:

3 Likes

Iā€™ve done it :arteta: just waiting on account activation :rofl: Iā€™m not gonna post on the forum ever just going on it to say bye to Luca then leave

6 Likes

Whats his redcafe username?

2 Likes

Reading through his the posts on that account it doesnt sound like Luca AT all.

Not once is he using COCKY !

4 Likes

Its a proper forum over there tho. This is just a banter place with relaxed rules if you donā€™t push the boundaries

You appear to have really badly misspelled cunt fest

20 Likes

Cnut fest.

(Cunt is censored automatically to Cnut over there)

5 Likes

Haha I meant in general forumness. Iā€™ve never seen a forum like OA before its a one off :heart_eyes:

I just wanted to call them cunts. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@shamrockgooner that would have been a easy like for you :santi:

1 Like