The randomly nothing thread

There is a joke in there somewhere

Looking at the replies here in this thread it seems like ~45 is normal. Youā€™re the anamoly here, bruh :stuck_out_tongue:.

2 Likes

Super proud of myself that I got Est-Lat-Lit in the right order. :sunglasses:

1 Like

I managed 45/50, but I fucked up on some silly ones I shouldā€™ve got. Generally speaking though, Iā€™m like Elect when it comes to the map of the world, I loved learning about that sorta thing as a kid as Itā€™s generally stuck, so I didnā€™t find most of that particularly difficult.

Fuck how do you all know this haha :rofl:. Did you all study the maps a lot

Iā€™d believe it. Geography isnā€™t really taught in US schools, and European geography is largely ignored. I got 27/50 and thatā€™s mostly from watching the World Cup.

2 Likes

The question is how do you not know where most European countries are? :sweat_smile: I know you Scots want your independence and what not, but thatā€™s unacceptable @Calum :cristo:

Thereā€™s probably two good ways of learning where each country is. Football (Sport in general) and daft things like Eurovision.

Elementary school actually for me. And football has helped maintaining that a bit.

Every map Iā€™ve used or seen as their names on it so why bother learning :hipster:

Shame the quiz didnā€™t say where Yugoslavia is on the map :henry2: :poldi:

1 Like

2 Likes

Czechoslovakia has been shortened to Czechia in that quiz, weird.

:cristo:

Games like Football Manager helped too tbh, managing in obscure leagues was always a interest of mine.

2 Likes

Haha I did this aswell. :eyes: I just did it numerous timesā€¦

The last one I didnā€™t get was Malta. Chose the group of Islands in the med. Nooooope itā€™s all the way down there on itā€™s own.

1 Like

Few more years in the Europa youll be fine Cal.:thinking:

1 Like

I always remember Moldova because of them playing England in 1996. Itā€™s weird shit like that, that helps remember certain countries.

Now that I think about it, the quiz didnā€™t mention all the European countries, the mighty Faroe Islands didnā€™t get a mention :santi:

I never said I was smart. Most US citizens are clueless about the geography of our own country let alone European geography. I know I always get confused about those square states in the middle which are largely populated by farm animals and MAGA worshipers. But I come by it honestly, Iā€™m part of the coastal liberal elite.

1 Like

Dunno if you got the joke it was because you as an American got 10 more countries than me lol

1 Like

If you asked me to name them. I could thatā€™s very easy. Just donā€™t ask me to find them on a map :rofl: