The randomly nothing thread

Shame we couldn’t get through to him when he was interacting.
We all knew that what is being said will not matter unless he has the will to change his outlook.

Guys, make sure you have enough aspects of your life that gives you happiness so that losing one doesn’t break you.

1 Like

He is on one but he’s less active there than here

1 Like

So I’m flying out tomorrow morning for a few nights away in Paphos (Cyprus). Anyone else love how the airport is the only place in the world where it’s acceptable/totally normal to be ordering a pint at 5am in the morning? :laughing:

3 Likes

Fucking weird isn’t it? It like some other world where normal rules do not apply haha

3 Likes

I got 48. Apparently most Americans can only get 12. @BigWeng_4LYFE @Joshua @NeedCoffee please tell me that’s not true.

1 Like

I think that’s normal tbh. It wouldn’t surprise me if a lot of Europeans can’t name 15 African countries. Out of 54. Or exactly point out all the Nations in Central-America on a map.

46/50.

Decent. Mixed Luxembourg and Lichtenstein up. Also like Bulgaria and Moldova etc.

1 Like

I think there was only about 17 countries when I left school. Yep, that’s why I don’t know where most of them are.

Only got 35 :joy:

That’s bad too, but Europe should be earlier than Africa and Central America ffs :arteta:

At least I got more than 12 :rofl:

2 Likes

:facepalm:

3 Likes

“Ireland”
“UK”

Northern Ireland being in both is :thinking::thinking:

Guess they were thinking it’s pending? :sweat_smile:

:cech:

Buy an atlas.

4 Likes

How in the blue hell did you get 48? :rofl:

I only knew Italy as its a shoe. France because its directly below the UK, Ireland because its besides the UK. Portugal as it runs at the side of Spain. Spain see Portugal and Iceland as its by itself. The rest was guesses :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

There’s one I always get by looking at it’s shape too. :smiley: It’s Ukraine because of Crimea sticking out the bottom into the Black Sea.

46/50, mistook Moldova for Andorra and clicked in the wrong place for Bosnia :facepalm: they should’ve made Bosnia and Serbia different colours ~_~ botched San Marino & Malta

I’m pretty sure it’s because he’s a nerd.

3 Likes

I’m not good without its names above it :santi:

It’s because he’s (not) a Doctor. :cristo: