The randomly nothing thread

At least we now know, if anyone gets lost somewhere, don’t ask @Calum for a map :poldi:

2 Likes

Random not so fun fact… My favourite anomaly in European geograhy is ‘Russia’. Sandwiched between Poland & Lithuania is the former East Prussia that is still owned by Russia (spoils of war that they kept after the fall of the Soviet Union.). They’ve got nukes there and it’s a vital strategic naval location for the winter.

1 Like

Lmao. Didn’t even see your earlier post. :bellend:

2 Likes

50/50 but I play Paradox game so it doesn’t count.

1 Like

Haha poor Calum getting roasted.

Come on man, weve lost to half those countries in an embarrassing Euro/WC qualifier, that’s how I can remember where they are.

Being serious I read something about football fans having better geography and I can believe it, fair play @Joshua for getting 27 which is miles above what most of your countrymen get apparently.

I got Liechtenstein and Malta wrong.

@Persona I remember it by crude generalisations lol, Estonia’s flag and people seem closest out the three to the Nordics, so it’s closest to Finland, Lithuania likewise but with the former Soviet states, and Latvia in between the 2 in terms of geography and culture.

That may be well of tho lol. And the only one here that’s theDoctor is you :ozil2:

2 Likes

20 of 50 but I clicked a couple times in the right country and it didn’t give me credit. Western Europe is easy it’s the former soviet union countries when I ran into trouble lol.

1 Like

Only half?

1 Like

I got bored half way through so I’m going to award myself 43/50 as i was doing okay.

2 Likes

Fuck you peasants

Turkey being in different colours confused the hell out of me, didn’t know which part to click.

1 Like

Got 34. Eastern Europe does me in. Could probably get cold war era eastern Europe right.

3 Likes

@Calum @Electrifying wtf is this shit? Explain yourselves!!

1 Like

:eyes:

I wholeheartedly want to apologise for that bit of noncery. :facepalm:

Without any evidence, I’d like to blame Edinburgh

1 Like

If Braveheart and St Patrick were still alive, maybe. But I can’t see how this would end well.

1 Like

You’re forgetting we have the nukes :henry2:

2 Likes

Dear Scotland and Ireland,

We’ll join you too.

Kindest Regards

Wales

1 Like

Scotland & Ireland vs England?

We’d send ya packing after 5 minutes. :hipster:

Just hope it’s not a penalty shootout :eyes:

4 Likes

Hopefully you’ll one day reach an international tournament and get out of the group stages, we might then get the chance to see if you lot are any good at penalties.

3 Likes

Only took 5 minutes for the :fishing_pole_and_fish: :wink:

2 Likes