The randomly nothing thread

Better badge and more discreet sponsor JVC.

1 Like

:joy: Best episode of the sopranos

2 Likes

Quite weird that my post in ‘grind my gears’ thread didn’t bump the thread to first page of Crossbar section, unless it got censored.

Pauli was such a little bitch in this episode :sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

Found twenty quid on the floor this morning, surely means its gonna be a great day.

Maybe not, but at least if it is shit, I’ll still have found twenty quid .

7 Likes

The big question on @Luca_from_Italy’s lips is that 20 quid of weed or 20 quid of gambling?

8 Likes

Give it to Arsenal we might need it for the summer

1 Like

40 million quid + 20

2 Likes

5 quid on two small salmon and egg Pret baguettes instead of the usual bowl of cereal at my desk, 5 quid for tomorrow’s lunch and a tenner for the homeless guy who is always near my office.

#spreadthelove #virtuesignalling

7 Likes

I had a mate with a betting problem. Lost his wage packet one day. Found it the next day on a fence we climbed the previous day.
His logic was it must be his lucky day and put the lot on a couple of horses. You can guess the outcome. . .

2 Likes

2 Likes

Although as a Scot I did consider spending it all on Irn Bru

:arteta:

What an advert :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Oh fuck fair play for the attempt but I couldn’t help feel seriously uncomfortable watching that.

I wonder how much money is necessary to further advertise yourself as being the country’s most famous cuck.

3 Likes

Already drunk a beer and a bottle of wine. Friday night’s alright for fighting, you @JakeyBoy

2 Likes

Are you done or having some more?

I sorta feel like this is more of an advertisement for the old double murder suicide route.

More :kos2: