The randomly nothing thread

What do you eat the avocado with?

Fair lol.

Any special fats or just like the unsaturated ones?

Itā€™s the texture of avocado that I canā€™t stand.

But if Iā€™m having Mexican I never skimp on the guacamole, that shits incredible

2 Likes

I have it on itā€™s own literally as soon as I wake up. Iā€™ve tried to combine it with things over the years but itā€™s horrible and Iā€™m just at peace with that lol

I just shoot for the good unsaturated fats and donā€™t pay too much mind to which ones are in it. I know dark chocolate is a really good and underrated one 'cause of the good fatty acids it has in it which is said to reduce risk of heart disease amongst other things.

My end goal is just to hit my fat macros for the day.

3 Likes

On its own its too rich for me, I always end up mashing it with some chilli flakes, salt and lemon juice at least it also has some taste then too.

fair, yeah some studies have said dark chocolate may reduce risk of heart disease. Never checked why though.

I suppose the other option is to have oily fish for breakfast lol

Avocado is absolutely insane, simply love it :heart_eyes:.

Not gonna post videos anymore, just updates. Sorry, but they have told me this so i have to follow the rules.

1 Like

Thanks for all you have mate. Cant be helped.

3 Likes

No, you werenā€™t told this.

Well there isnā€™t another website to get the goals so he is right technically lol

1 Like

He can post whatever he wants. If I see ads Iā€™m deleting. So no, he isnā€™t.

@Luca_from_Italy just use https://bitly.com or some other similar site to shorten the URLā€™s, which disables the embedding, while remaining a clickable link.

There, solved. No more crying like a baby.

4 Likes

The football club version of heā€™s 28 until heā€™s 29

Birmingham is at it again. Shut down the city for a make-up artist :arteta: :facepalm:

Here I was hoping the fade of makeup would reduce.
Thank goodness we men have no such culture for makeup.

Thatā€™s a man wearing makeup you do know that donā€™t you

I know but itā€™s an outlier.

Just had it with my breakfast this morning. Texture is a bit slimy but itā€™s quite tasty overall!

1:45 Eat your heart out Japan

1 Like