The randomly nothing thread

Cristo is a wonderful lover, it’s true. Such finesse :heart_eyes: Best dream I’ve ever had.

Never date an Aries man tho. Not that I read much into horoscopes but they’re manipulative, controlling and prone to fits of pique

1 Like

Aries are old souls, of the earth, realistic*. Takes a lot to get a like out of us. :xhaka2:

… *[/endquote]

1 Like

Aquarius guys have jugs, we got jugs.

3 Likes

Amen to that sister :fist:t3::fist:t3::fist:t3:

1 Like

Yeah, that’s me all over - if I could make up my mind, that is.

1 Like

Just seen Luca ban ends at 7pm tonight. Wonder if he’ll come back as he’s not been online since 3rd December

1 Like

Yeah, probably at 7.01pm :smile:

5 Likes

Just in time for the big game tonight!

I doubt that’s true, just the last time he could actually log in to the account.

1 Like

I have not a shred of doubt that at 7:18pm (when his ban ends) he will be straight back to posting his fixture, results and goal updates.

1 Like

What was he banned for?

It’s explained in the announcement section.

It’s been explained but I would like to add Luca was banned while we were winning the match against Tottenham.

Not being able to control his emotions resulting in him saying a lot of anti-Semitic things. I’m not even talking the usual “yid” stuff even, much worse than that.

Yet he was voted “personality of the year” :thinking:

Yeah workhorse was enough
Albeit he did create fuck out

Everyone loves an anti-hero :sunglasses:

Poor guy, he’s very easily riled, which doesn’t work in his favour

1 Like

No, it doesn’t work in his favour. As was previously suggested, it might be best if we all made an effort not to wind him up, if everyone likes having him around.

1 Like

A change of topic here and not one to help us get over the blues of being back at work/school/college etc but here goes…

Today my partner of 3 years left me. We’ve both been having a hard time in our jobs recently (we work in completely separate fields). The difference being that she shared all her woes with me whilst I’ve kept mine caged in an attempt to not bring her down further. In doing this my moodiness and lack of response has driven her away.

She met me at lunch to break this to me, now I’m sitting here at work waiting for the clock to tick to 5.30. I felt that sharing this great story here would help the clock tick along quicker.

If it’s any consolation I hope this is a lesson to anyone who reads this