The randomly nothing thread

So it’s actually been two and not three, but still feeling the effects and I really don’t want to get out of bed to do some packing and leave shortly after to travel to the in laws.

At the ripe old age of 28 I can’t even handle two nights in a row (and yesterday wasn’t even one of those two nights, we’re talking Friday and Saturday here ffs)

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Make the timelime into tindergram. Everyone hates it and it receives mass criticism. Change it back and say it was a “bug” :joy:

Tindergram?
Eshplayn pls

I want this Goss

They made your timeline like tinder and instead of scrolling you swiped right :joy::joy:

Does that mean if you swipe right you unfollow the person or something?!

I guess they might as well dispense with the illusion, it might as well be tinder.

No it just looked like this

2 Likes

I’m not a fan of these sort of stunts but I guess it annoyed the right sort of people

2 Likes

Smart play by Khan. Make yourself a visible and vocal supporter of the EU. Will play well with Labour’s base and individuals in left leaning parties in the long and short term.

His Tory opposition for Major in the upcoming election probably can’t adopt a pro EU stance in a City that overwhelmingly voted to remain because of his party.

It’s all shallow optics but Khan can only gain from it

4 Likes

Yeah what voters in stoke think doesn’t matter to Khan anyway. Besides; it’s a nice gesture to EU citizens here who have probably felt marginalised and threatened by the disgraceful attitude shown towards them by the government/home office.

1 Like

I’ve come to the random conclusion that Gemini might be the most generous star sign. Well, at least on OA anyways.

4 out of the top 6 names at least for me, regards to most likes received and several others all have Luca, A4TT, Cristo and Electrifying, all I believe are the same sign.

It probably means fuck all, but hey. this is the right thread for pointless posts like this :laughing:

2 Likes

How or why the fuck do you know their starsigns?!

Like why would you look at the people who have liked your posts the most and then think, “I wonder what their starsigns are”

You crack me up man :joy:

4 Likes

Maybe, but Pisces make the best girlfriends :sunglasses: I read an article on it, an article which I’m sure included lots of scientific research :smile:

It’s true, we’re very generous lovers as well

@eszter888 @Phoebica @Robin_L

:cristo:

9 Likes

Fish make the best girlfriends? There’s a Simpsons meme about this, I’m sure.

1 Like

I imagine that we all put our birthdays on when we joined the forum

Yeah obviously lol, but it isn’t displayed next to your name, you’d have to click in on each user profile individually to see this info, and then draw a conclusion

All their birthdays are in the cakeday plugin, so it’s easy to see and I know roughly when they all begin and end so, easy to figure out :smiley: They’re all in here. They can be added by members at any time :slight_smile:

https://www.onlinearsenal.com/cakeday/birthdays/all

I like finding out pointless things like that, you should know that about me by now :laughing:

@Phoebica . Why does your fishy people make the best partners? May as well tag @SRCJJ into this sentence too haha.

2 Likes

Because we’re sweet, caring, creative, laid back and really generous :wink:

Pretty sure you’ve just described a Libra right there :giroud: