The randomly nothing thread

Jokes on you because so far it’s Lucas Torreira level.

As in, ‘where have you been all my life and what did I ever do without you’.

I can’t exactly remember on how all that ended up tbh…

Love this album, one of my top three.

Even managed to wangle tickets for the gig in London next year :raised_hands:

1 Like

Ugh. :xhaka:

https://twitter.com/TheAFCBam/status/1072150271931895811

3 Likes

Can someone tell me the joke? Haha I don’t get it

NE14 ABJ = Anyone for a BJ

2 Likes

Ahhhh! :joy:

Oh damn I feel bad for her

https://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/article/6737ad31-163e-4574-a8e7-34bc8735e6f3

(Link not embedding for some reason). "Do you eat cheese with Christmas cake?"

Ugh, individually they’re both awful, but together sounds truly terrible :nauseated_face:

Is this something you do @Gio or anyone else from Yorkshire?

:gabriel:

More evidence that Northerners are weird

Farage’s Britain :gabriel:

1 Like

I had this cabby last Christmas going on about taking the top off a mince pie and whacking a lump of cheddar in it, popping the lid back on and munching it.

Got in his cab like 10 months later and he remembered me and brought it up again :joy:

We also spoke extensively about biscuits, but that’s not as funny.

This is why we need black cabs, you don’t get that with uber drivers man. Though I was smashed in the uber the other day at 3am and paid the driver a fiver in cash to let me smoke in his motor, I liked that dude. A fiver for two cigarettes was a bit spenny though lol

3 Likes

When was this ever a thing?

Savages :laca:

Uber outside of London was almost always a nice improvised conversation for me. Up north and further South just a lot more pleasant a social vibe in general 9 times outta 10.

Since being back in London though there’s been a lot more dead silent rides. Seems par for the course here.

Feel like big cities have a lot of social drawbacks in general that don’t even get recognised all that much.

I’m not sure about that. I think Londoners have a well established reputation for being unfriendly and antisocial compared to people from other parts of the country. People from other parts of the country with a chip on their shoulder about London never tire of pointing this out lol

3 Likes

Catch the train to London. Stopping at: Rejection. Disappointment. Back-stabbing Central and Shattered Dreams Parkway.

2 Likes

Wtf is Luca supsended on OA ? Did i miss something ?! We need him back asap

Have you been living in a cave? He’s been banned for almost 2 weeks already, an announcement was made and everything. I mean, have you not noticed how much calmer the Forum’s been? :sweat_smile: He’ll be back on soon enough.

1 Like

Don’t think he’ll be able to contain himself. Writing is on the wall. He might make it through winter but sadly I think poor Luca is not long for this world.

3 Likes