The randomly nothing thread

Someone sounds drunk today :xhaka2:

It has 49k combined retweets and likes haha. Clearly not just me who liked it :wink:

I donā€™t know those people. I know you. Sort of. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Haha I feel I know you all aswell we are like online work colleagues except its not work and we arenā€™t colleagues :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Yeah, thatā€™s roughly correct. Haha :slight_smile:

Imagine OA as a real life work place. Us admins getting the executive rooms, with massaging chairs, top of the line luxury cars.

Having to send Luca up to the staffroom everytime heā€™s done something wrong and ask him not to step out of line again or heā€™s fired :wenger2: :wink:

5 Likes

I am a calm boy in real life, very shy.

4 Likes

Oh, the serenity.:slight_smile:

1 Like

Saw the restrictions on you.
Donā€™t think you will help your rant side be in check for some years, so itā€™s about time you get yourself a Twitter account.

2 Likes

@GunnerGirl :smiley:

2 Likes

No they are fucking not lol

7 Likes

Disgusting jeans. Looks like your homeless wearing them

#skinnyjeans4lyf :sunglasses:

I have no idea how anyone manages to wear skinny jeans. They seem so restrictive!

:arteta:

3 Likes

#Chinos4lyf

2 Likes

This is a nothing post but I want to get it out there.

I had Newsnight on in the background last night and Jacob Rees-Mogg was on and when the presenter walked over to take her seat beside him, he stood up, briefly. It was odd.

End Post.

1 Like

Eww :face_vomiting:

Fucking nonce garments

2 Likes

Comfortable, the ability to pull of both casual AND smart, different colourways, best overall fits.

Come on my dudes, get some fucking chinos on you.

I have a bubblebutt and thick upper legs, so the slim and tapered Chino from either Next or Uniqlo are really doing it for me. Accentuates the physique perfectly. Or the lower half at least :xhaka2:

3 Likes

Yeah, bit disappointed in myself as to how long it took for me to appreciate the utility of chinos. It can be used in literally any situation - formals, casuals, while trekking, can even sleep in it.
The range of fit & colours is also another plus on top of it being cheaper than jeans.

1 Like

Why the fuck would you do that?!