The randomly nothing thread

Don’t question my laziness again

Don’t think I even own a pair of chinos and not sure I have for about 3 or 4 years at least. Never really took to them

I recommend you to get one, preferably an olive green one or a grey one.

Never been much of a fan of them. I used to have some olive green ones but chinos have always been summer wear to me and even then I prefer shorts in the summer. To be honest I wear tracksuits on most days anyway because it’s comfortable for me. The only time I ever bother to wear jeans is on a dress down day at work or if I’m going out to somewhere that I can’t wear tracksuits.

haha you are even more casual than us chino guys.

Can’t deny the convenience of a trackpant

Who remembers when desert scarf was popular for 2 seconds?

3 Likes

:arteta:

Sigh

Fucking speciesism :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

The thread is fucking hilarious though

8 Likes

Is this only one part? Because if not, shame on them for missing the worst one of them all.

“More than one way to skin a cat”

1 Like

A colleague at work ready those out to me and I said that people would be in the comments dogpiling on PETA, before correcting myself to logpiling.

I seen one of the comments under that saying “Feeding a Fed horse is actually animal cruelty” :joy:

2 Likes

People are forgetting something very important, that PETA is a horrible organisation, run by horrible people and if you donate to them you should stop immediately.

https://www.petakillsanimals.com/

2 Likes

I don’t trust any charity or trust like these.
Either they are just there to benefit out of other’s misery or are just a front of tax savings or money laundering.

First instinct - Is that Craigie?

7 Likes

We have some favourable games coming

O2 has truly screwed today for me, first time with some internet being at home.

Can’t believe how much I rely on some internet to do pointless/important things during the day!

2 Likes

Going through my Spotify 2018 unwrapped and this came up… I blame the Arsenal vs Leicester game for this!!! :joy::joy::joy::joy:

What were number of songs and minutes you listened to ?