The randomly nothing thread

Jesus, man. It’s ok. You’re going to be alright.

I’ll do you if you do me

1 Like

Why is this thread on top of the page next to the Tickets FAQ link? :smiley:

It’s the most searched keyword, so to improve UX I decided to add it to the nav. The only annoying thing about it is it doesn’t open at your last read post.

1 Like

Full house :sunglasses: 25/25 Only had the 1994 runner up to get and got it with 24 seconds left

I got them all too, though not going to lie… only got Bayer Leverkusen by default because I started typing Bayern. Not sure I would have remembered them otherwise.

1. The 2007 final seems to be erased from my memory.

I successfully typed in all the European football teams I’ve heard of and won.

2 Likes

1994 caught me out for a bit until I finally remembered it was 4-0 to Milan. The best team in Europe at the time thrashing the former best

1 Like

Oh fuck my life how did I not type Barcelona in at any fucking point

1 Like

I was going through all the big leagues in my head then finally Barcelona came to me :joy:

I got Ajax with 20 seconds to go :grimacing:

My evening can’t get any lower?! Went to buy some beer after work. Picked up a 4 pack of Heinenken. Didn’t realise till I left the shop that it was alcohol free :sob: Then I remembered I also got ID to buy it :sob::sob:

3 Likes

Thought it was bad enough here.

3 Likes

OA is actual full of beer snobs. 🤷

3 Likes

Don’t worry mate if it makes you feel better I hate beer with a passion. So you’re not even the worst offender lol

1 Like

I got your back fam

4 Likes

Heineken is not the best but for some reason the only thing I can drink with no negative effects on my body the next day.

Prefer Carlsberg… probably because I’m American and like shitty bear.

Edit: Only on tap. Make it a rule not to drink beer in a green bottle. Always skunky.

1 Like

@JakeyBoy still fighting and losing the Hairline War against Father Time.