The randomly nothing thread

Nope. If it was once a week, maybe.

1 Like

I’d take the money. You never know, a cure might be just around the corner.

1 Like

500k isn’t a big enough sum to tolerate a whole hours worth of painful shitting for literally every remaining day of my life. Definitely gotta up that number to make it a tempting hypothetical for me.

4 Likes

With my garlic and chilli consumption that wouldn’t be too much different from reality. The garlic would make the diarrhea last much quicker than an hour so I’d be cheating the system. I’m in.

3 Likes

This got dark quick.

2 Likes

20 posts were split to a new topic: Investments (Stonks)

6 Likes

No better time for a walk by the sea than on a non-rainy, crisp Autumn morning. On days like this its my favourite season.

17 Likes

I was today years old when I found out TAG stands for Touch and Go.

Did anyone not know this? :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Someone please track down @Persona he needs to see this. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Random thought do you think our livers have wondered what has happened to us?

It’s been out a job since March.

For yours maybe. I reckon I have drunk more since lockdown.

3 Likes

Drinking yourself is shite haha its more a social thing. I still drink beer every weekend but not as much and not as often. It’s like football without fans. It’s just not the same :slightly_frowning_face:

That first night back out when ever it will be it’s gonna be wild. I can’t wait to experience the hangover again it’s gonna be glorious :heart_eyes:

Depends on if you’re drinking to get intoxicated or not. I just like the taste of beer and over ninety percent of the time I’m not drinking it to get drunk, so I don’t need to be out and about to fully enjoy it. Same with lots of people who don’t drink to get drunk.

I’ve found since March I’ve been drinking more frequently but in smaller quantities. On Friday I was weighing up whether to have a second can of beer and had to check myself, remembering that it was a Friday and that it isn’t extravagant to have a total of two cans of beer totalling less than two pints lol.

2 Likes

Haha yeah I like beer so that’s why I buy it on the weekend. Gonna buy more for our game tonight but I wasn’t just meaning nights out where you get steaming even just standard trip to a pub for a few pints in a pub watching a game of football or something is a million times better than drinking in the house yourself :joy:

Yeah alright, why don’t just go right ahead and call us losers?!

I can never understand your posting style sometimes haha.

Don’t know mate. Chèaper drinking in. Guaranteed a seat. No closing time or expensive taxi home.
When the pubs open again mate you’ll be fucked when you can’t hear Danny Dyer on the tv when the walls on.:upside_down_face:

1 Like

It’s mainly sarcasm, Calum. The lowest form of wit, I know.

The Wall will have done its job by then. Hopefully I’ll never have to watch Saturday night TV again

1 Like