The randomly nothing thread

You must be very proud. Well done.

That and Belgian chocolate, these two know how to make that stuff, need to cut off on that a bit, i’ve been on a chocolate diet lately.

1 Like

Another vote here for Lindt, nothing touches it. I will eat those little red wrapped bastards until I vom!

Lindt is the one. Went to a shop in Switzerland that had pick n mix Lindor. So many varieties you can’t get in England :drooling_face:

3 Likes

Some Sainsbury’s stores have pick n mix Lindor. Expensive, but worth it.

2 Likes

Ah, nice. It was at least five years ago I went to Switzerland but at least were eventually catching up lol

14 Likes

Alright @Phoebica, @Gladiator can you get 50/50 on this?

I got 48.

1 Like

I have to agree with Hershey’s being absolute toilet. 100 levels between European chocolate and Hersheys

2 Likes

I can if I do it a second time :smiley:

Fun fact, Pete Becker is The Mandalorian’s creator.

1 Like

Hershey’s is bottom barrel chocolate even here in the states. If ur looking at top chocolate u need either Ghirardelli for just straight like chocolate bars, but for chocolate goodies See’s candy is dank affff

I did actually really want to like Hersey’s because of the mentions in the Empire of the Sun movie

Times like this I wonder how much additional useful information my brain could store if I could delete useless shit like this

5 Likes

You legend!

Could have easily solved the fossil fuel dilemma, maybe had a real crack at time travel.

1 Like

50/50. Obviously. :sunglasses:

There’s a few bridges round here that always get hit and fuck up the trains. I always wonder do these drivers not know how big there fucking lorry is?! :joy::joy:

Imo that’s a formal warning at least

@Stroller saw Xhaka starting again and had enough.

7 Likes

did you really have to google that to realise it’s dark chocolate?

2 Likes

No? The brand name obviously :joy: why would I Google it when dark is in the title lol