The randomly nothing thread

I like how you always ask where member x is like we would have any more information that you don’t lol

1 Like

If I remember correctly Spanky was big into fifa with some of the other OAers on here so they might talk to him off OA.

I’ve the numbers of a bunch of OAers and have a few on Instagram too :joy:

1 Like

Only the cool ones though right? :bellend:

2 Likes

Bought Smarties instead of Smarties Buttons. The devastation when I was unpacking my bag :joy:

What’s the difference? Need to know the level of devastation.

Smarties are nice but Smarties Buttons are Buttons with Smarties through the chocolate.

The best chocolate in the world :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hershey’s Special Dark has entered the chat

Just googled it.

Not a fan of dark chocolate tbh

It’s definitely not for everyone and I think growing up with American chocolate by the time I had European stuff it seemed too sweet. That made the British chocolate taste like instant diabetes. It was good, but I could never finish a bar. My wife, on the other hand, would stab someone for Cadbury chocolate.

We could bring Reeses buttercups into the conversation if the cousins need some representation.

3 Likes

PB and Chocolate

:handshake:

The best!

2 Likes

Nothing made by Hershey’s could ever be in the conversation for best chocolate bar. I don’t even know how you can call that chocolate :grin:

6 Likes

Hershey’s is absolutely disgusting and one of the worst brands of chocolate in existence. They literally add an enzyme to the chocolate that is found in vomit which gives it that “distinctive” taste. Awful stuff, sorry @Joshua.

However Reese’s Cups are god-tier in regards to chocolate based goodies.

Toblerone and Lindt chocolate balls are undisputed Number 1 GOATS. Nothing comes close.

8 Likes

Having my old man live in Switzerland and usually visiting him a few times a year means I’m spoilt by only wanting the premium shit.

Confiserie Sprüngli truffles are the ones :ok_hand:t4:

4 Likes

You’re being blocked on IG. No more cute pictures of the family for you. Good day sir!

Edit: I haven’t had a Hershey’s bar in a few years, #vegangang, so some of my fondness may be from good memories more than anything else. Controversial opinion: all chocolate bars are trash and chocolate influenced desserts like babka are far superior.

2 Likes

I used to live just outside Zurich and my dad worked just across from the Lindor flagship store on Paradeplatz and it was just incredible.

I’d go visit my dad for lunch sometimes and it was amazing just being in the shop buying “Luxembourgli” as a little treat for later.

I’ll give the Swiss that, for sure.

1 Like

Sorry bro it’s the truth.

I love buffalo wings and milkshakes though, so American cuisine has that going for it tbh

1 Like

Would you say your milkshakes bring boys to the yard?

1 Like

Interesting question. Eagerly awaits the answer. OA on collective hold awaits @Cristo.

2 Likes

It does indeed.

2 Likes