The randomly nothing thread

Big ignorance is bliss guy huh? Yeah i can see that :+1::+1:

2 Likes

It’s more a freedom of choice thing. I fully support anyone choosing to not listen to your guff.

8 Likes

I am

1 Like

Ive bantered and argued with him but tbf he never makes it insulting or personal enough for me too ignore him.

4 Likes

You haven’t had to deal with it for years on end lol

1 Like

Decent use of a few of my days off. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Done croke park aswell. What a fucking stadium! Its absolutely massive and dominates the local skyline :joy:

Two semi finals for 30 euros. Incredible value for money :joy::joy:

4 Likes

Yeah it’s a great tour that. Four changing rooms.

I didn’t do the tour. Just watched two games haha

1 Like

How’d you get on figuring out the scoring? :smiley:

Worked it out by the second game :grin:

1 Like

An ignore function is something I’d never activate personally on a forum, I read forums to see all kind of different opinions.

Not just opinions that I agree with that make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

4 Likes

It’s rare anybody uses it but in the case of BW I can absolutely understand why 7 or 8 people have activated the feature.

1 Like

It’s great when some of the content of the forum becomes driven by an agenda, told you so’s, gotchas.

I personally think it’s benefitial to be open minded and to have a rolling evolving opinion on events as opposed to predisposed judgements that cloud your objectivity.

1 Like

There’s the scenario of acknowledging different opinions and having a healthy debate/argument about a topic.

Then there’s the scenario where someone makes purposefully inflammatory posts which are meant to trigger, be attention-seeking and lacking foundation, because they know it will illicit anger and frustration from those who read it. Not because it’s a different opinion, but because of the way they present their points, meeting the criteria of an old-fashioned troll. No point subjecting yourself to that when you can get their viewpoints from other posters in a more coherent and better presented way.

9 Likes

Exactly. I’ve remained a relative Arteta sceptic, or at least, have remained on the fence about him, having committed to hold off on my verdict until the season ends. So I have absolutely no problem with hearing negativity about Arteta, in fact, I generally tend to at least partially agree with lots of the points being made.

But it’s different when the points are made in a fashion thats designed entirely to wind up Arsenal fans and revel in our moments of failure. He’s behaving like a Spurs or United fan who has signed up here to troll us in times of sadness. Joke behaviour from a so called Arsenal fan.

Haven’t got him on block but more power to anyone who has, there’s nothing precious or snowflakey about it.

6 Likes

It would be pretty futile to block him if & when we finish in Top 4. Because bigweng will go hiding again

these prices are a disgrace

5 Likes

I wanna support independents but my one maccies guilty pleasure is the Smarties Mcflurry for a quid.

Insanely good value