Merry Christmas!

Ok mate :+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3:

2 Likes

3 Likes

16 Likes

Netflix must have the best original Christmas films with Christmas chronicles 1&2 and Klaus they are just brilliant films.

Klaus just hits you right in the feels by the end of it.

1 Like

Decent enough piece of Arsenal tat I just got gifted.

8 Likes

269813024_988515118513_8073937333040095249_n

5 Likes

Jingle All The Way is a top tier Xmas film

8 Likes

My genuine #1 Christmas film. Even as a miserable adult it makes me happy.

1 Like

What I love about Christmas is Michael Buble singing “It’s Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas” on a seemingly continuous loop, in every shop I go in.

Haven’t they heard of Slade, Greg Lake, Wizzard, John Lennon or Shakin’ Stevens?

1 Like

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

I hope you have all have a lovely day today and tomorrow with your family and loved ones and that it stays covid free!

My girlfriends brother and his gf tested positive yesterday after we’ve spent the whole weekend with them so will be interesting to see how that plays out :joy:

3 Likes

Boss just let us all have a half day today, big dub.
Mashing up the gym with GTA Vice City playlist in ear. Couple cold ones tonight. Big feast and plenty of drinks tomorrow.

Merry Xmas all :raised_hands:

11 Likes

Wishing all those who celebrate a merry (and COVID free) Christmas. I assume there’s gonna be a lot of casseroles or a “roast”. My MiL (who isn’t Jewish) is insisting on cooking a very large portion of pig with rosemary and salt. It’s basically the most non-Jewish thing you could cook. Gonna take a miss on that.

I’ll be fulfilling my end of the bargain and eating pineapple fried rice along with my fellow Jews.

2 Likes

merry christmas

2 Likes

You could have capitalised it, Josh, FFS.

Ah, I’ll give you the like and wish you a Merry Christmas to you and yours :blush:

3 Likes

Even I capitalized it.

4 Likes

This is terrible, especially on Christmas eve, and in the City I live in for shame :sob::sob: Hope everyone ends up okay.

10 Likes

I just wanted to be polite lol. Forgive me guys but its been yet another shit year I’m not even feeling Christmassy, feel like Christmas and New Year is just a celebration for the whole year and the whole year has been terrible lol

2 Likes

Really easy for me to say, but try not to let it get you down.

1 Like

As the great shakin’ stevens once said

Merry Christmas Everyone :christmas_tree:

1 Like