The randomly nothing thread

Curry sauce and chips oooh man now I’m hungry :giroud2:

3 Likes

Only if the cheese is done right.

Hate when they wack cold shop bought cheddar on chips

3 Likes

Agreed. Cheesy chips and mayo with a bit of salt :clap:t2:

1 Like

Yeah, has to be decent chips and melted cheese.

1 Like

Chips and curry, eh? First time I saw that abomination was up north - Leeds. Best left up there.

“Up north” is also where they’re more likely to do the chips and gravy thing. I remember years ago going into a KFC in Newcastle and everyone just orders a little pot of gravy with their food.

Excuse me

You know up north, they put something called “pea-wet” on their chips? So this is when you turn peas into mushy peas and just before the completion of that metamorphosis, they drain off the liquid onto your chips.

mmmmmm delicious :gabriel:

2 Likes

Perverts

1 Like

Anyone ever had chips and scraps? This might be a northern thing too

1 Like

Gotta say @Josh the West Midlands has the very best chips. Incredible.

It’s what the Queen should eat. Not that marmalade sandwich shit.

1 Like

Best chippy I’ve been to in a long time was in Cottesmore, Oakham. Saw the actual potato lorry turn up and drop the spuds off. Chips were a dream.

1 Like

Fuck that’s near Rutland Water, right?

I’ve even worked up there. Never saw the chippy, mind. I’ll have to look out for it next time.

1 Like

Best chips I ever had were in Merthyr Tydfil years ago. Little corner shop and the gaffer only had one leg, and would stir the chips in the fryer with his walking stick. True story, that. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Haha yes! It’s a little idyllic village with a small high road, with only a few small shops including the chio shop from what I remember. Really nice area mind.

1 Like

Now, if we were ever in doubt as to how and where COVID originated…

1 Like

Yeah and it is a northern thing. Never got the attraction really.

Places on the continent do it best, France and Belgium in particular.

Loved the novelty of melting a fresh layer of cheese from a cheese wheel on whatever carb you want.

Yes scraps are the best !?

1 Like