The Labour Party

Ofcourse you don’t it’s Yank politics. Just throw random labels at people without context because you can’t argue or can’t relate to people.

Tbf the worry for Labour here is the press didn’t lead any sort of anti campaign.
You could argue it hasn’t done enough on failed policies and poverty etc but still this has been resounding.
Liverpool and Manchester were strong very strong results tbh.
I think with the push for more centralising of government jobs around the country that could mobilise a stirring in an apathetic nation. Knowing there kids have a chance of good careers in their own regions could be an Avenue worth pushing. Burnham maybe could reignite something.

2 Likes

I wanted Starmer but what a cunt he is

That’s another left wing woman he’s sacked for fuck all

1 Like

If you can’t detect sarcasm on the internet I got some bad news for you.

1 Like

Ah fair enough my bad, you’re just usually label happy :wink:

1 Like

Some other uninspiring middle of the road cunt.

2 Likes

Don’t get me wrong. I do think a lot of right wing voters in the US are racist morons who believe in all sort of insane conspiracy theories but I’m kind of over begging them to give a shit about other people.

2 Likes

I didn’t know Mikel Arteta was running to be the new Labour party head.

1 Like

Arteta is not middle of the road. He is road adjacent and afraid to actually go on the road.

2 Likes

He’s actually textbook Arteta.

Trust the invisible process, I know what I’m doing, I’m just not going to tell anyone what it is.

I take full responsibility for the result, but let’s talk about how the players let me down.

Other generic empty guff about our values, unity and doing the right thing.

Credentials come entirely from supposedly being well respected in a completely different job.

7 Likes

A huge part of this is the media. Look at the reporter then not ask the obvious question - labour haven’t been in power for 11 years, how is it their fault?

This is how Tory lies get amplified, Labour truths get diminished.

It’s typical.

6 Likes

Looked like he was enjoying what he was hearing :grin:

1 Like

I mean not to go all Graeme Souness here but what on Earth are Labour doing? Are they not running ads up there to explain to people that they haven’t actually been in power in more than a decade?

i think you underestimate how shit, servile and groupthink-y the UK media is.

A bunch of upper class idiots who got where they were because of who they know - a closed shop of mediocre cunts. And they will keep it that way.

Even if Labour did try ( they are paralysed by the fear of doing anything these days) they’d get no traction whatsoever.

The UK media is the worst in the first world i can guarantee you that.

The US media you could say is very partisan, but there is some accountability from the other side.

In the UK, no such thing.

The Guardian and other so-called left leaning papers are chock full of MI5 propaganda and hate genuine challenges to the status quo, instead doubling down on this awful identity politic shenanigans.

3 Likes

Should you have too. Pretty sure any campaign leaflet will have highlighted that.

We have the worst Prime Minister since Thatcher, who’s been proved to be the biggest liar in politics, who’s been a complete failure.
So, if Starmer can’t persuade the people he is better, then there is something clearly wrong.

He should ask people why they aren’t voting for him and, if he does, he’ll realise that rather than focusing on being WOKE, he should be piling the pressure on the Tories for being corrupt and incompetent.

The BBC are to blame for a lot go this.
Their bias is blatant, they don’t even try to hide it and people are fed up with it.
The hypocrisy of this state funded mouthpiece is unbelievable.

I’ve never voted Tory but when I hear my friends who do, pointing out left wing bias from BBC news, it’s difficult to disagree with them.

So you think the BBC are left wing biased?

1 Like

Aren’t there Tories in all the right places at the beeb running the show now?

3 Likes

If you watch BBC Breakfast and London News, yes, I think it is.

The “woke” (What an awful word) aspect is seriously overstated. The average person has many better things to do than concern themselves over this razzmatazz.

3 Likes