The Labour Party

WOW ONE OF THE PEOPLE, SO RELATABLE

2 Likes

Wonā€™t be on the left wing thatā€™s for certain.

I would love to two footed slide tackle BJ or Stamer. Legal violence

1 Like

Heā€™s got Denilson written all over him. Mostly occupies the centre ground but nobody can quite work out what heā€™s good at or what the point of him is.

3 Likes

:joy: :joy:

Give me a like if its that funny you bugger, no point being stingy with them all of a sudden when youā€™re usually such a floozy with them.

Ffs Iā€™m trying to turn a new leaf and then you pull me back in

Youā€™re like those drug dealers that Chrissy hires to whack Carmine where they keep trying to get him back on to heroin even though heā€™s gotten sober :joy:

1 Like

Looks like Labour will lose Hartlepool. Kier Starmer is objectively shit, isnā€™t he. I mean we knew it anyway, but heā€™s shitter than expected. His strategy is basically do and say nothing. Itā€™s unique I suppose.

2 Likes

Hartlepool would have been lost under JC by some margin if not for the Brexit Party.

Bit harsh on Starmer to assign blame on him for the projection now the right leaning vote is unified.

Itā€™s a long term project to take back red wall seats

Isnā€™t the a Northern leftist party putting up candidates.

The Brexit Party helped Labour? I thought they intentionally focused their efforts on seats where theyd be hurting Labour rather than the Conservatives because theyā€™re a single issue party and the Tories were the party they thought they were more closely aligned to on that issue?

This is true but Richard Tice has a huge ego and wanted a be MP. Hartlepool was identified early as a seat offering the best chance of that so the Brexit Party didnā€™t budge on standing candidate down, they thought the Tories would blink first hence the Brexit vote was split

1 Like

Maybe, although that too can in part be laid at Starmerā€™s door as he was Peopleā€™s Vote commander and chief.

This is true enough. Labour is still in the lets destroy the left phase at the moment. But god they have some truly piss poor MPs. I canā€™t think of a single one who inspires any confidence.

Yeah they are polling about 3%. Have you seen their social media, they are going for the edgy northerner vibe with swearing and banter. Iā€™m assuming that they are basically Change UK with a new name though I donā€™t know anything about them.

Is this them?

https://twitter.com/FreeNorthNow?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

They seem like a Meme page lol

1 Like

I think Labour are just fucked.

I donā€™t think there is anything they can do anymore. The public and media just have to get bored of the Tories eventually and Labour might be allowed back in.

Otherwise nope.

3 Likes

Thanks for the additional context :+1:

Yeah I think this too, at this stage it doesnā€™t matter who the Labour Party field as they really have such little chance of winning a general election.

The party needs a major overhaul and a redefined purpose, but thatā€™s easier said than done!

1 Like

Yep Labour is generationally fucked. Itā€™s a compound of multiple problems each massive just on its own. Itā€™s like a crack addict that hasnā€™t reached rock bottom yet and until it does there is no change of it splitting or doing any serious soul searching. The Tories are despised too of course but they win out simply by not being Labour.

4 Likes

Generally I donā€™t see things for Labour as definitively catastrophic. Itā€™s important to understand alot of Labourā€™s issues are tied to the electoral map changing in Scotland.

I think itā€™s very likely weā€™ll see a progressive alliance lead by Labour within the next two GEs tbh. The Tories are essentially being propped up by Brexit voters at this point. This will fade

2 Likes

2 Likes