The Funny Picture/WTF Thread

In the states he’d just regain consciousness go get his gun and shoot the place up most likely, so yeh sadly it’s not really a joke it’s true and why ppl should be looking de-escalate a situation like this instead of pouring gas on the fire.

It’s ok man sometimes it’s best to just embrace the shit stereotype.

If it had been over here he’d have been blown up.

2 Likes

Whilst you can’t say with any certainty whether bandana man was going to throw punches at the bouncer, his aggressive twat behavior was creating a scene and probably intimidating normal punters. If you were around there with your kids, you’d be backing away from that area.

You see nobheads like him all the time when you go out. Literally ruin the atmosphere in places because of cunts like him.

Maybe it will stop him from acting like the big man next time. If it does then job well done.

3 Likes

No thats apalling. Im a very serious minded parent I don’t make jokes like that.

It wasn’t self defence, it was enjoyable

I hate it when there’s loads of new posts in this thread and it’s just people talking :joy:

3 Likes

it’s so strange to me that people behave like they have no sense of self-preservation like that, you push people twice, swing at a dude, then walk right up to a fucking mountain of meat like the Julius Francis man and just fucking act out.

People seem to collectively forget that the reason strong people don’t just do whatever the fuck they want to weak people all the time is a silent agreement that lasts as long as the big guy wants it to last at any given time :sweat_smile:

There isn’t some cosmic rule preventing it, the agreement could have possible consequences after it’s broken but it is still going to happen the second big guy decides that the trade is worth it. Then there is no negotiation, small guy doesn’t have a say, it will happen.

That blows my mind. Like, I’m a tall fit dude, once every now and then a tiny guy walks into me on the underground and literally looks up at me like I’m a fucking idiot and I just think “attitude as well huh, how domesticated can you be” :sweat_smile: and smile and do the sorry gesture and move along. Idno, it’s just so weird to me lol

5 Likes

You should know by now that a bunch of posts doesn’t mean we’ve signed funny picture/WTF

4 Likes

Yep some kid somewhere watching this is thinking I’d just cut the prick.

1 Like

Seems that this was a bit too niche to land.

4 Likes

I’m assuming Boxpark is some kind of gym, too much testosterone flying around.
You wouldn’t see this kind of behaviour in front of a library.

2 Likes

This place doesn’t appreciate fine humour

3 Likes

I laughed.

1 Like

So did I.

2 Likes
9 Likes

We discontinued IE yesterday on our company’s build, and the amount of users that went mad was astonishing lol. People really are set in their ways.

8 Likes

It’s actually just a collection of food spots, a couple bars, a DJ etc etc

1 Like

Even the guy who got slumped knows he got what he deserved

17 Likes