The Funny Picture/WTF Thread

The dickhead bald white guy, “get your hands off him, get your hands off him” lol. That smaller security guard didn’t do shit, got pushed into the railing and then that bald cunt goes after him for no reason. Was hoping he was the one who got knocked the fug out

2 Likes

It’s crazy because he was a good British level fighter he just kept fighting for years past his best. Just goes to show you can’t fight a trained fighter when you don’t know what you’re doing lmao

He’s nearly 60 too

That was a sucker punch man.

No it wasn’t lol. My guy came at him and raised his hand after being aggressive for however long he’d been the aggressor for

6 Likes

Tries some pushing and shoving over the railing. Walks up to him with hands raised. Gets knocked the fuck out.

They supposed to take take their shirts off to make it official or something?

If your actively trying to make a fight happen there’s no such thing as a sucker punch.

9 Likes

No shit, he knocked out the guy with a mere hand swing. Us normies would have to swing our entire body with a leg lift to knock someone out, if at all.

1 Like

A dog that barks, doesn’t bite

1 Like

He legit went from ‘‘you want some!?’’
to ‘‘there was no need for that sir’’ :sweat_smile::skull_and_crossbones:

11 Likes

I’ve just realised that I’ve seen that security guard a few times when I’ve been to Wembley Boxpark. Very chatty and friendly actually. No idea he used to be a pro boxer but he did carry himself with quiet confidence, not just the bravado of being a big dude.

I recall one time during the Euros that there were some young Welsh lads who got rejected at the door and he just stood placidly over them whilst they swore and abused him for about 15 minutes. Man was calm and didn’t respond at all. Lot of bouncers would have tried to make an example by that point. Even in the video above he doesn’t jump into any action, only lays the cunt out when he observed a threat to himself. How it should be done. Because most bouncers are absolute wankers

9 Likes

The ex boxer guy was clearly just waiting to knock him out. The other dood never threw a punch he was being demonstrative. He raised his arm clearly not in a punching motion tho. So not only was it a sucker punch but the trained guy risks a lot by being an idiot. Knocks a guy out on concrete, ppl have died and gotten brain damage from weaker punches when they hit the ground. Not a smart move and completely unnecessary.

3 Likes

Just saw the clip and it’s nowhere close to self defense ffs. Zero need for that kind of force.

One punch from a regular dude can kill never mind a former professional boxer

3 Likes

Would sound out some legal advice on that if I was him. Clearly walking away from the arena and video footage. Might be worth pursuing that.

1 Like

Thats the other thing the little scuffle was basically over and he was walking away, completely unnecessary. Don’t get me wrong rhe first guy seems like an idiot, of course we don’t know the full story, and he probably did deserve it. Just not very intelligent when ur a well known trained boxer, could definitely be facing legal action. Would imagine he will lose his job as well.

1 Like

Seems like the boss supports him Julius Francis: Boxpark CEO backs former heavyweight champion after clash with ‘violent’ customer goes viral | The Independent

and police have now dropped their investigation

1 Like

Couldn’t be any clearer a case of self defence. He literally walks at him and raises his arms above his waist haha

3 Likes

Lucky boy, as has been said before when ur seeing red like that and u knock someone out cold on the concrete ur fortunate if they dont have lasting damage.

Ask stupid questions, get stupid answers.

1 Like

He doesn’t even check if he’s ok after the punch! Very unnecessary (regardless of how much a cunt that guy was). Besides he’s 3 times bigger, could have just shoved him away or wrestled him down and sat on him if he felt threatened. Not the first time he punches ppl outside the ring either.

4 Likes

Self defence or not, bandana man was being a cunt with aggressive provocative behaviour and lifted his hands at another guy. Deserved getting battered tbh. Glad police turned a blind eye to this.

1 Like

If he was in the states he’d have been shot half a dozen times. Got off lucky

1 Like