The Funny Picture/WTF Thread

Are they saying midgets can’t be gems? Bigots.

1 Like

Name me a more useless set of people than leftwing university lecturers :joy:

Who the hell has time to comb through own brand supermarket products looking for “hate speech”?

1 Like

1 Like

I presume Daddies sauce will ne on the list

A lecturer in disability studies.

“Right, anyway”

Hahaha.

1 Like

I thought if anyone would appreciate the unbelievably pedantic nature of it, it would be you.

1 Like

You’d be right to think that.

6 Likes

Nah I don’t believe a word of this, surely everyone knows the difference between midgets and dwarves, I bet the pixies and elves aren’t being offended.

1 Like

Wait till the babies grow up and discover they were classed as jelly.

2 Likes

I must admit I sort of stole this from the Office TV show , but I don’t know how to upload YouTube vids here so the comedic effect was a bit lost.

1 Like

Just copy and paste the link my friend, the forum itself will do the rest of the work for you.

Please feel free to post as many clips of The Office as you like.

1 Like
4 Likes
3 Likes

Thanks @JakeyBoy!

5 months? Jeez, it’s been a while. If I’m not mistaken my last post was in the coronavirus thread, that shows my (kind of) lack of interest in the Arsenal and football in general lately, although I still read and visit this forum on a daily basis. what can I say, it’s the best!

Regarding your question: I don’t know, I guess USA is one of the (if not the only) country without a “proper” demonym, and “American” is mostly used and accepted so… That’s it. I don’t know if “Yankee” is acceptable or if it’s taken as an insult? I know “gringo” is kind of derogatory but that’s what a lot of people from central america use to call them, bur that’s another story.

Klopp and Liverpool should be all over this

12 Likes

:joy::joy:

1 Like

3 Likes