The Funny Picture/WTF Thread

5 Likes

Joker making an off screen appearance at 10 and 20 seconds

:grin:.

1 Like

Probably the most cringe “interview” I’ve ever seen! :rofl: I would have tossed him out head first after 2 minutes.

3 Likes
1 Like

7 Likes
4 Likes

1 Like

Leo’s such a stud that sounds awesome

13 Likes

I’d have joined in with him tbh

Hopefully he’d have brought two light sabres that is, or even 4 so that we could both dual wield.

I’d happily be the Sith as well, no qualms about that.

3 Likes

I just completed Fallen Order on the Jedi Knight difficulty yesterday so I think I would also qualify to join youse on this date

1 Like

Oooooh nice I’ve been meaning to play that game! Did you enjoy it?

Only Jedi Knight? Loser

1 Like

Yeh it’s been great fun, I’m not the biggest Star Wars fan in the world if I’m being honest - I loved Rogue one and the original trilogy but outside that I’m not a total fanatic. Saying that I thought it was a really enjoyable narrative.

It’s s ‘soulsborne’ type if you’re familiar with them and to be that type I’ve actually found it pretty easy, usually those games break my will by the time I’m done but this was very forgiving and I only struggled with 2 bosses and that’s on the second hardest difficulty.

The games worth playing for the lightsaber battles alone they really nailed that to a fucking tee and it looks and sounds amazing on the Ps5 in 4 k.

The Ps5 version is on ea access which can be bought for 3.99 for s month which is more than enough time to complete the 18hr campaign.

My only gripe was too much platforming which was a little jank and unfinished. Otherwise if you can stomach soulbornes games then absolutely give it a go

1 Like

1 Like

4 Likes

“Made me watch every single Star Wars film”

This is some MK Ultra style torture shit.

“while he ran around with his lightsaber pretending to fight bad guys”

Hehe.