The Funny Picture/WTF Thread

7 Likes

Its even more important than Kalles julafton IMO. I watch it every year. They used to show Tales of Beatrix Potter too (performed by the British Royal ballet), best “christmas” show ever but I havent seen it for a few years now. We saved christmas by buying the DVD though, so we can still watch it every Christmas. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was at that game.

Adebayor was a f’ckin madman. We could see how he was gonna celebrate. The nob. I didn’t throw the stool (honest!)

Should have been sent off earlier in the game.

3 Likes

Did you run down to confront him? :joy:

2 Likes

Honestly this elevated him too the biggest cunt of all.
If it had been down our end I’d of accepted that but not the length of the pitch. Wanker.

5 Likes

Adebayor is a clown

1 Like

7 Likes

It’s a real classic! :slightly_smiling_face: I have it on a old worn VHS, recorded from TV when I was little in London. I think it’s high time to get it on DVD now haha :joy:
Kalle isn’t really that important for me either, I much more prefer Karl-Bertil Jonsson.

1 Like
2 Likes

It is actually his brother, isn’t it?

No idea lol just thought it was funny :joy:

Haha, agreed!

1 Like

8 Likes
6 Likes

5 Likes

6 Likes

8 Likes

4 Likes

7 Likes

Set a decent example as a mod and crop your screenshots, honestly what the fuck is that.

Cauliflower is bullshit though. “Cauli wings” “Cauliflower steak”, its just fucking lies. I’ve got no issue with veggie alternatives being called sausages or whatever if they actually take that form, but Cauli wings don’t look like wings, they’re just battered lumps of cauliflower. That’s not a fucking wing. A cauliflower steak isn’t really a steak in any respect, you just haven’t fucking bothered to cut the cauliflower up properly like any sane person would, but that doesn’t make it a steak in any respect.

2 Likes