The Funny Picture/WTF Thread

It’s the battery power that’s giving me the OCD

1 Like

It’s the effort required to go into my camera roll and crop it that totally puts me off mate

1 Like

Yeah same as Kendal mint cake. Nobody wants that for a dessert do they.

You don’t have to. Soon as you make the screenshot tap the screenshot thumbnail bottom left which goes straight to edit mode. Unless you have a really old iOS version.

Tap 1: Thumbnail bottom left
Tap 2: Crop icon
Drag 1: Crop from top to bottom
Drag 2: Crop from bottom to top
Tap 3: Save

Lazy bastard :smiley:

5 Likes

I got the latest iOS I think. Whatever my iPhone 11 came with so I guess there’s no excuses haha

This brought me to tears. Twice last night. Its just so bad its hilarious. Not just the drawing but also the flute. :joy: :joy: :joy:

Ive heard that was the old phones (and laptops) and that todays batteries arent like that anymore? :woman_shrugging:

My Oneplus is only like 3 years old and has a slow down feature when it reaches about 90 percent to stop battery memory erosion so unless it’s something that’s been introduced super recently I honestly don’t know.

It’s habitual now for me anyway to take a phone off a charge before it maxes because it just feels like something that isn’t good for it. If they have solved it though it would be massive moving forward because from what I’ve read it’s a big problem in terms of innovation with electric cars.

4 Likes

Yeah, lets hope so. I just heard it from someone who works with mobile phones, or development, so cant vouch for it myself. But i have heard from several ppl that its the case with todays laptops anyway. So, mobiles are practically small laptops. Lol

2 Likes

I do think laptops could be different as they’re more accustomed to being used while the power cord is plugged in so it wouldn’t be as bad. I couldn’t say with 100 percent certainty one way or another though.

Yeah both laptops and phones have that feature now, even things like vape devices or 18350/18650/21700 battery chargers have over charge protection.

Then you’ll love this for sure.

2 Likes
3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:
4 Likes

I can’t get enough of this :joy:

Eric Clapton “wonderful, tonight” is a song that I’ve had stuck in my head for a while.

Great tune

1 Like

He wrote that for Patti Boyd. Something was written for her by George Harrison.

1 Like

14 Likes

10 Likes

4 Likes