The Funny Picture/WTF Thread

Castiel man lol

5 Likes

:laughing: :laughing:

Well we live in the UK so fending off wolves wasn’t at the top of our minds, but she has cornered a couple of foxes before in our garden!

1 Like

Yeah it’s another level of wildlife over there, doesn’t quite compare to our foxes and badgers lol

That’s what Arsenal are doing in the PL. :grinning:

7 Likes

I don’t blame the foxes for getting cornered at the sight of such an ugly dog

1 Like

What kind of a place do you live in? In the metros here it is impossible to let the cats out and expect them to come back alive. The steets are full of scavanging strays and the driving is so bad that it’s a challenge for humans to navigate through the streets, let alone these hapless creatures. They are either indoor cats or completely independent outdoors cats who are used to living rough, and there hardly anything in between.

4 Likes

Yep was surprised to hear Trions view. Must be specific to his area. Everything I’ve heard from friends in India (mostly Delhi side) is closer to what you’re saying. Quite a few times I’ve heard about cats receiving fatal infections from strays in the subcontinent.

2 Likes

You Mumbaikars live in Slums. We Navi Mumbaikars live in organised cities.

I hear about fucking Leopards roaming around Indian cities eating cats and dogs lol

Got it.

1 Like

We have coyote, and very occasionally cougar, attacks on pets within the city of Edmonton. Cats, like dogs, must be licensed and wear a tag or be tattooed if they’re older than six months. They are allowed to roam, but not on someone else’s property without permission (don’t know how that’s supposed to work). And, if picked up by animal control, they get one free ride home per year. The other hazard is winter. Every year we have stray animals freeze to death.

4 Likes

I live in a suburban neighbor hood and I have deer, bobcats, foxes, and trash pandas in my backyard all the time. My dog got in several fights with trash pandas and she was a beauceron.

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

:joy:

1 Like
2 Likes

well that’s not creepy whatsoever

3 Likes

He ghosted her. Signs of an utter professional.

1 Like

My new favourite video

16 Likes