The Funny Picture/WTF Thread

The Porkmeister
What a legend Parry is . He’s a complete nutcase . He wants wing mirrors on race horses , ejector seats in Formula One cars and goals making bigger .
The cinnamon challenge is hilarious.
Gotta love Parry

1 Like

ffs :rofl: :rofl:

6 Likes
6 Likes

2 Likes

Fabrizio having a meltdown.

Oh no I do feel bad for Romano, the internet is absolutely going for him.

1 Like

14 Likes

He hasn’t reported anything that’s incorrect lol. He goes off his sources in clubs and to this moment, Atletico have not received a bid from Arsenal because we don’t have to let the club know we have to let the league know. Ultimately, he’s relaying what is told to him.

Internet is full of nerds man.

5 Likes

Yeah the memes are funny tho

1 Like

5 Likes

3 Likes

:joy::rofl: I know it’s4chan so it’s probably made up, but that is funny.

2 Likes

green texts don’t usually get me but fuck me it was just real enough that I felt the pain in pepethefrogs eyes and couldn’t help but laugh.

2 Likes

This cracked me up

11 Likes

13 Likes

From watching a lot of Jackson Galaxy’s My Cat From Hell I get the impression that it’s far more common in the US for cats to be indoors only, in fact, from the show it seems like the norm. That’s also the vibe I’ve got from other bits of US based TV and cinema that I’ve picked up on here and there.

I feel like that’s much less the case in the UK. I’ve got a cat now as an adult and had three when I was growing up, and they’ve all been outdoors cats. In fact, I don’t know anybody with a cat who doesn’t let them outside. The idea of a healthy, normal cat not being let outdoors to roam is just alien to me.

Always struck me as an odd cultural difference (if it is indeed true and not a false impression from TV shows etc)

1 Like

Not that weird when you think about how many crazy predators there are in America.

Coyotes, jackals, wolves, bears, mountain lions, snakes, alligators etc etc. And that’s just some of them and depends on where you live.

My girlfriends parents get coyotes in their garden who have tried to eat their dogs before and they live in a Chicago suburb lol

10 Likes

Weird. Cats are pretty self dependent, they go out all the time here and only come back when they wish to.

If you go on a trip, these cats hunt and survive by themselves.
Caging them seems wrong.

Edit - Just read Cristo’s response

Ah, fair play, I hadn’t accounted for madness like that lol. Sure, in some places in the US I’d expect predators like those you mention, but I didn’t think it would be the norm.

Is that why you and her went with such a physical specimen? Something that could fend off multiple threats like wolves, coyotes and house invaders?

14 Likes