UEFA Europa League

Compete on all fronts, just rotate the kids in sensibly. I don’t want us throwing anything even if league is and should be #1

1 Like

Only good ting about this disgusting competetion is that we atleast can play exciting youngsters against FC halmdukovskdiski.

Smith Rowe shouldnt be shipped on loan next season imo. All them shitty cup games will be good for him.

Even thinking about next season sucks. Done with this lot for a while. Feels like I need another fucking holiday.

3 Likes

Hope springs eternal. Take the summer off peeps.

:joy:

8 Likes

You mean I’m not longer an Arsenal fan whilst there are people here who rather wanted Arsenal to lose if that would mean Spurs lose their final too?

@ljungbergkamp the sentiment for some is that the Europa League wouldn’t even be thrown for winning the Premier League, but for top four :thinking:.

Because you referred to “you” getting whooped by Chelsea, rather than saying “we”, as you’d typically expect an Arsenal fan to.

That was just one of reasons why I found your post to be odd.

2 Likes

I didn’t even thought about it like that tbh. I thought the ‘You get this or that …’ as a general way of adressing something that happened.

2 Likes

I thought he meant it as in

“you build a hundred brigdes in your lifetime, but do they call you Jakey the bridge builder, no… but you fuck one goat…”

2 Likes

We got whooped by a CL league team though.

And considering we made semi final and final of Europa with two of our worst team, I would say it’s quite reasonable to see this tournament bit beneath Arsenal

I want us to face a lot more Portuguese/Spanish/Italian sides this time around and focus on developing more youth in this competition. We’ve accepted we’re shit so the league is the main focus next season.

Puts some of the marginal players in the shop window too.

Given it was Unai’s first season in charge, I felt a ‘want’ to watch the ties in this competition to see what he would develop (lol) but I’m sure as shit not planning anything in my life around it next season, funk that.

The final is just another subtle reminder on top of our league position, that we are indeed a Europa League club nowadays. It is what it is. Acceptance is the key to a healthy life. :bellend:

70 points is very close to a CL club.

I mean this year’s CL winner might have 71 points :mustafi:

6 Likes

Everybody talks about developing youth but bar a few wingers and Willock the people who follow the academy religiously have been rather quiet about players for other positions.

1 Like

Yeah, because all the 3-6 clubs have been utter bottling cunts. We still don’t deserve it based on our performances.

And this year’s CL winner will have 97 points. Please don’t be cruel :frowning:

2 Likes

Only because the “ you get “ rather than “ we get” only reason I said that.

1 Like

It did occur to me that you probably didn’t mean it that way, cos obviously I don’t think you’ve stopped supporting Arsenal lol.

But to me, it just kinda sounded that way which was a little odd. But obviously English isn’t your first language and you communicate very well, so I’m not trying to be a cunt about it

2 Likes

To be fair, if spurs win tomorrow then I bet there will be a few that will stop supporting.

I often wondered if it’s possible to pay a hypnotist to stop anyone being so bothered about football, and would it be worth doing?

Yeah I do apologise @SDGooner I was probably being a bit of a smartarse given English wouldn’t be your first language and it was only a matter of wording.

Your English is very good though and that’s why I still pointed it out probably.

7 Likes