UEFA Europa League

I hate the thought of returning to this stupid thread for at least another year. It’s torturous :confounded:

7 Likes

We’ll get Qarabag again and a 3rd trip to Baku. :speak_no_evil:

Attendees from England = 0

1 Like

We’ll go through all the random teams just to get humped by United in the final next year.

cant wait

Fuck this cunt club

8 Likes

This is the only thing I feel right now.

2 Likes

Lol fuck out Danny. Though I guess taking time off work wouldn’t be an issue for Liverpool fans…

7 Likes

Genuinely clueless. F’ckin scrote. Just cos he’s got a trophy wife, he’s now shouting the odds

I don’t think Danny Murphy’s ill informed, nor do I class him as an obvious WUM, so either he’s just taking lessons off Durham or having a stupid day maybe :thinking:

EDIT: wait, I just actually listened in full. He’s a moron.

Maybe Liverpool would actually show up and give 'em a game.

Maybe I’m a bit too stubborn and have an unjustified confidence in this club, but I would go crazy if a Manchester United in transition, possibly with an interim head coach at that point, is going to beat Arsenal. Even after this deception.

Frankfurt would have beat us last night, no question.

For it’s not about the opposition, they’re not a factor.

It’s this team and these bunch of cunts. Apply the tiniest pressure and they will fold.

You’d expect them to beat Palace at home right? But because there a tiny bit riding on that game, they fucked it.

8 Likes

Funny how Cech was saying we play better when there’s something on the line lol

Was fun last season when we were in it to experience something different but now I’m just sick of the word ‘Europa’ :weary:

8 Likes

it’s even horrible having to go through it with arsenal on fifa

1 Like

Yeah the novelty of losing away to BATE Barisov and Rennes has certainly worn off.

At least getting spanked by Barcelona and Bayern earned us more money

1 Like

Need to bin this tournament and focus on top 4 only.

1 Like

Exactly. Hate playing in it. Hate playing PL football on a Sunday.

Just play the kids in this. Get shot out of it. I’d love to get top 3 next season and maybe a kind run in one of the domestic cups

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. You get whooped 4-1 and still a bunch of CUNTS who feel to good for this.

1 Like

I see no reason to think otherwise. Reality be dammed.

This is quite an odd post.

7 Likes

Makes it sound like he’s jumped ship and no longer an Arsenal fan with the choice of wording :thinking: