UEFA Europa League

Our first European final since more than a decade and it’s not even feasible for our fans to attend.

I was thinking of a spontaneous trip to Baku for the final, but yeah, that would properly clean out my account.

I probably would have made the effort to try and attend this final if it was in an accessible city. I’m off to Rio on 30 May and would have just caught a connecting flight from a European city to Rio.

I highly doubt Chelsea have sold 600 tickets :roll_eyes:

Oh wait, he qualifies his otherwise watertight claim with the get out clause of “apparently”, my bad :+1:

I see BT Sport are showing this for free via YouTube along with the CL Final. Good for them!!

1 Like

UEFA had a chance to improve the image for this nonsense competition, with 2 big clubs with a huge worldwide following watching.

But they have truly fucked it, making the headlines for all the wrong reasons.

3 Likes

I just think that the venue can be decided after the victorious semi-finalists have been decided. It’s just laziness and elaborate money making to pre-determine the venue of the final

3 Likes

Yep, even if they waited until the quarter final stage, then they could decide on the likelihood of the finalists coming from Western Europe, or whether there was an actual chance of Shakhtar vs Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk.

And it gives several suitable venues time to enter a short term bidding process

Next year the final is in Poland. I kind of doubt that will be a highly lucrative final for UEFA.

And again this stuff with Baku is kind of an incident. Any other (big) city in Europe is relatively easy to get too.

2 Likes

ftfy.

1 Like

looking forward to watching a full arsenal game, don’t think I have this season

Hi,

I have tickets available for the final in Baku if anyone knows anyone who can afford the trip over and is looking. These are in Block 313, Row 15, please inbox me. Uefa have wiped me out!

Thanks,

1 Like

This is gonna be complete banter when arsenal and Chelsea play in an empty stadium :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

They have done for a couple of seasons now am best off all they stream up to 4k aswell

Losing semi finalists.
Losing finalists.

#nextyear

4 Likes

Manchester United beating us in Gdansk.

Sigh

2 Likes

Can’t wait to be favourites for this again and not win it.

6 Likes

Lol that will be the ultimate agony.

sddefault

15 Likes

For the love of God in the group stage don’t give us any cunts from Azerbaijan Russia Ukraine Belarus Serbia.

Anyone but these fucking eastern European teams that fucking scream the Europa League

1 Like