UEFA Europa League

All aboard the Fraser train.
I’m driving him, heading on the scenic route from Bournemouth to London via some lovely Belgian villages.
Ryan said he couldn’t wait to play in Europe, as these sort of grounds remind him of what it was like when he played in Scotland…without the choo choo train steaming through the stadium of course.

I’m really triggered right now that the clip wasn’t long enough for the train to pass through completely.

1 Like

Not looking forward to be in EL again because losing badly to Chelsea means we will always be second best even if we win it.

I’m not even at the stage to see this competitions name yet again. :bellerin:

2 Likes

Milan living the dream of some posters here. They are excluded or withdrawing themselves from next season’s Europa League.

2 Likes

Milan is banned from the EL cause of FFP rules. Torino to take their place. Soooooooo, pretty sure that means we are in the Champions League if City get banned in a similar fashion.

1 Like

Which they won’t unfortunately

1 Like

Hahaha take that Baldifraud!

1 Like

Hmm if they don’t want to ban City I wonder if they would mind banning us.

4 Likes

Dood, they better fucking be banned…its the most clear case of cheating ffp ever.

2 Likes

City are too rich and have too much influence to get banned man, you’re not this naive!

FFP should be scrapped if City get away with not being banned.

Both them and PSG have so obviously flouted the rules and both deserve extensive punishment.

11 Likes

If they ban Milan they can do the same to City. Hopefully EUFA are walking a thin line considering half the football world was just indicted on fraud charges a couple years back.

Edit: Don’t make Team America World Police have to come back and clean house again @Cristo :grin::grin:

3 Likes

Yeah fair play to the yanks.

They were proper pissed at losing 2022 to Qatar and they went and took FIFA and Blatter down

Do that again pls

3 Likes

UEFA are absolute cock suckers if they ban Milan from EL and not City from Champions League.

Bet UEFA will shit the bed because it’s City, fucking small dickers.

4 Likes

Milan banned next season from europa league.
Its a voluntary ban they choose to be banned

Why do these things matter though? Unless you’re claiming they’re just buying off UEFA officials, which I could probably believe.

2 Likes

Pretty much :joy:

1 Like

I’ve heard if City get banned it will be from the 20/21 Champions league anyways, feel free to correct me if I’m wrong.

That’s cool, we’ll be 5th that season too :unai:

7 Likes