The Conservative Party

They’re just 2 populist idiotic dickheads

Very out of character for Sinn Fein to behave this way

5 Likes

Isn’t that the whole point of Sinn Fein? :joy:

The Tory party members support of Truss and her fantasy economics is on a par with the Labour members who made Corbyn their leader.

Starmer can’t get an easier blow in than this come election time. Although I think it’ll be a coalition with Scottish Nationalists or with Lib Dems.

I think the SNP will then get their longed for independence in the next decade as part of the deal although I don’t think it will necessarily be in Scotland’s best interests given the devolution they already have. Maybe rejoining the EU will counter balance the losses.

1 Like

Anyway we can send Priti ‘Ugly’ Patel back first ?

The damn title is so misleading

1 Like

Yeah it makes you think one of the world’s safest countries isn’t actually so safe. That can’t be right.

In what respect?

It implies asylum seekers are the ones being killed when they’re not and that’s so unfair, our asylum seekers are going to absolutely safe and a high rate of political killings is just something snowflakes cry about.

I thought he was a man of the people but this is confirmation that he’s not. I’m absolutely gutted.

6 Likes

Egg and cheese bagel from McDonalds breakfast menu with the dry pancakes and syrup was just my absolute go to breakfast every Sunday a good few years ago lol

1 Like

FILET O FISH

1 Like

Guy has had a bigger fall from grace than Dele Alli

1 Like

4 Likes

She’s terrified of being exposed for her mad fantasy economics given she otherwise has the role of PM in the bag.

It’s scary stuff when someone from the land of looney economics can get the keys to the asylum

2 Likes

I doubt she’s terrified at all. She can and will win without doing the interview so why bother. Probably never had any intention of turning up.

1 Like

Pretty standard for a politician with a decisive lead to decline debates / major interviews since those things are only really useful if they need to pick up more votes.