The Community Shield

Who wanted us to sign Ake? :roll_eyes: :joy:

Leicester are the perfect football club. They know exactly where they stand as a club and they have designed a business model that is flawless, a manager that plays attractive football and has owners that are likeable. They punch above their weight, win a few trophies, finish high in the table.

2 Likes

Leicester win.

Listen to that cheer. So lovely to hear :blush:

2 Likes

Jesus Leicester itā€™s a friendly, calm down mate

Maddison asking Iheanacho if it was penalty? :rofl::rofl:

Fuck off Pep

1 Like

Leicester won? Cool.

3 Likes

Leicester fans booing the knee and then being racist to Wrighty and Roy?
Yeah, fuck them.

1 Like

Good win, give Leicester confidence and is surely going my make Pep over think the massive stress head.

From what I saw Bertrand and Barnes linked up nicely. City lacked the quality of throughball to abuse the space behind the fullbacks, kept fucking it up.

1 Like

If it was racist, thatā€™s intolerable and isnā€™t on.

I love Wrighty but heā€™s not held in very high esteem in Leicester fan circles since 1997 and his clash with Walsh. If it was racism, Wrighty ought to call it out. I get the feeling he got personal abuse (not something I condone, either) and not racism.

Actually one of the best sights with the Leicester fans is the cultural mix of the supporters.

1 Like

He wouldnā€™t make that up, if anyone resorts to that they are disgusting.

Get them with every sort of fan unfortunately which kills the game for the rest of us

1 Like

It really is. Iā€™ve sat with them watching Arsenal as I couldnā€™t get tickets in the away end and I felt as safe as houses.

Thatā€™s not to say there arenā€™t any small minded idiots about, but I just canā€™t see it, if that makes sense.

1 Like

I believe Wrighty.

Judging the City starting lineup Iā€™m sure theyā€™ll be heartbroken with the result, started 2 players that wonā€™t see game time outside of the League Cup.

@shamrockgooner probably make this the general community shield thread ?

Is Wembley busy?

1 Like

Think the womenā€™s Euros are using Wembley.

Community Shield in July seems weird

1 Like

Last three seasons its been in three different months :joy:

July - 22/23

August - 21/22

September - 20/21

Seems odd to use a ground with only 32,000 capacity.