The Community Shield

Klopp without without a bunch of top players >> Pep without a bunch top players

2 Likes

Where’s Soumare?

Nevermind.

1 Like

Given that Bellerin doesn’t even remember how to put in a good performance, I wouldn’t put too much on his memory recall.

Pep doing his best impression of Arteta. City have been so uninspiring.
Imagine current Pep at Arsenal, wouldn’t last more than two seasons with our owners.

@will24 @DavidHillier

4 Likes

Bernardo Silva has really aged 10 years since the signing of Grealish. I don’t think signing a 37 year old is ideal.

What a ball from Bernardo. What were all those players in the box doing? :man_shrugging:

Be interesting to see Luke Thomas again for Leicester. Deputised very well for Leicester last season.

Kelechiiiiiii on, too.

Got excited for a second- I thought there was a top flight player who was older than me :joy:

1 Like

Zlatan still playing at 39, and scored 15 goals in 19/20 games last season :grin:

Yeah, but he’s a twat first, footballer second :speak_no_evil:

1 Like

PELANTY!

1 Like

Leicester looking sharp to be fair!

2 Likes

Ake showing once again what a terrible defender he is.

They could win their first Charity Shield since 1971.

What a year that was…

1 Like

Goal goal goal goal goal GOAAAAAALLLL

Don’t mind Fernandinho screaming abuses at the ref. Starting the practise early for what’s to come from VAR throughout the season

1 Like

Is that Fernandinho getting himself booked for dissent?

2 Likes

Why is Iheanacho apologizing?
City fans have forgotten all about you. They treat anything before Pep’s second season at City like it’s ancient history.

Leicester are incredible, what they do to compete is unreal. Always good to see City lose even if in the grand scheme of things it means little to them

1 Like