The Betting Thread

Yep one a free £1bet which i dont mond since holland let me down

1 Like

If this happens, oh my…

1 Like

:smiling_imp:

Remembered that I did these bets at the start of the tournament. Now I’m conflicted.

5 Likes

1 more booking to go

“Speak it, believe it, receive it…”

At ease…:palms_up_together:

4 Likes

Bro I’ll legit pay you a tenner a month to get early access to your betting tips :grin:

Not that I did too badly myself today

I swear Super Boosts are fucking cursed lol

1 Like

Mine is only £9 but was a free £1 bet haha

2 Likes

Used that free bet money on Arsenal

3 Likes

8 Likes

Just logged on to the Paddy Power account ;).

3 Likes

35 minutes into the game…

1 Like

Me and @sevchenko have agreed on a bet

I’ve put £50 on United finishing 12 points or more behind the league leaders by the end of the season.

Edit: @Midfield_Maestro involved now too.

Suckers.

8 Likes

Loving the £2 free cheltenham bets on paddy power.

Turned it into £22 yesterday and cashed out.

Got todays already up to a fiver.

1 Like

Only 16 points between us now boys :eyes:

@sevchenko @Midfield_Maestro

6 Likes

@SRCJJ you’re so winning that bet

2 Likes

I’m concerned about my £50!!

The overall point about United not being real contenders is noted now. Feels a bit silly to have proclaimed that only for them to get pumped 7 nil the very next week lol

They’re go an easy final run though se we’ll see

2 Likes

We have City, Liverpool and Newcastle away still :sob:

I can see us picking up 4/9 outta that tbh, if healthy this team should be thinking they can take points off anyone anywhere.

It has come as a shock to me, but this Arsenal team is a top 5 football side in the world over 7 months on eye test and results.

1 Like

I’m not very experienced with betting, I tend to just bet on the standard world cup or euros bets like Denmark to make a semi final etc.

If I wanted to bet on a manager moving to another club or a player moving to another club are there usually standardised bets for it or can I make a “custom” bet?

Basically from going to a lot of Brentford games there’s seems to be a strong feeling amongst the fans that Thomas Frank will leave at the end of this season and I think there’s a good chance he goes to Spurs (just seems like such a Spursy move lol - watch him crash and burn haha).

Like this?