Takuma Asano

Never an option - didn’t get work permit.

What planet are you from? :joy::joy::joy:

Earth, you?

Great move by Arsenal.

Tap into the Japanese market to sell a bunch of jerseys. Loan him out for a few years.

Have him make his club debut for Arsenal in 2019 in the 3rd round of the league cup against Portsmouth

2 Likes

Just in time for Toyko 2020. We are marketing gods :cech:

1 Like

Its the third time we’ve done it at this stage. I doubt they’ll fall for it.

I honestly think he will play for us, this kid looks like he can be a special player, some of his shooting ability and his goals reminds me of Aguero. Yes he may not be at his level but he looks like he can actually be a damn good striker.

1 Like

While I am not as optimistic about him as you are, I do feel that there is more to this kid than just marketing material. He certainly has the talent and a lot will depend on how he develops in the next season or two.

Wrongly disallowed goal against UAE earlier today.

https://cdn.streamable.com/video/mp4/mk5g.mp4

99% chance he goes the way of Wellington Silva

Nah he definitely has something about him IMO.

1 Like

I already like him better than Wellington so he has that going for him.

3 Likes

Looks like he eats less pizza

This is a good rule of thumb to go by as Sham is good at weeding out the gems (Botehllo, Wellington). His word is better than Wenger’s on this subject. I like.

If you predict that every single youth prospect will be a failure you will be right most of the time and then can claim to be a genius

2 Likes

Asano is 21 so certainly not a youth prospect, thats just some bullshit thats been put out there because he was clearly never going to get a permit.

In any case I don’t really make predictions about youth players, I just dont get excited by anything our players achieve at youth level because I realise its essentially meaningless. I don’t think and have never thought myself enlightened or a genius for arriving at that conclusion. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

https://cdn.streamable.com/video/mp4/p4s0.mp4

Everyone is taking the piss out of this guy…especially from other clubs who is Asano we buy Ibrahimovich these clowns get Asano what a fucking joke I am telling you, this guy looks like he could be a star in the making, there is something about his combined strength low centre of gravity and being quite clinical and pace that i reckon he will cause a lot of team major problems when he manages to get a work permit. He looks a really dangerous striker! The Asian Aguero lite…his style reminds me so much of him!

1 Like

He doesn’t seem Theo, I mean scared of a challenge that’s for sure.

2 Likes

You on the other hand can say whatever you like ,but you will never be thought of as a genius !

1 Like