Takehiro Tomiyasu (18)

Do you not have an opinion on Dawson’s Creek?

1 Like

I love OA. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

People who have been on OA for years acting like they’ve been on here for five minutes is apparently still a thing.

3 Likes

People coming into threads and commenting that something isn’t being discussed but then themselves not discussing the thing they are commenting on is my favourite OA trope.

6 Likes

Nah I liked One tree hill and the OC though :thinking:.

@Castiel thought he was very solid on debut and liked what I saw gave great effort on both ends.

In typical Arsenal fashion though I expect some of our fans to go overboard with excitement about his debut.

2 Likes

@Phoebica did you get the Riverdale reboot over there? Now those actors are all like 35 playing high school kids.

Almost as silly as Tom Welling playing a college student version of Clark Kent in his 30s.

1 Like

I’ve given up on Riverdale. There are just too many episodes. It’s like a soap opera. I got to the start of series 4.

I say given up, but it’s Netflix, so I could return to it one day.

We gave up after Maddie was born. Really had to prioritize our show list.

So Peppa Pig and that weird guy who wears orange are top now?

Well the positive for Arsenal so far is that the only trash people are talking about in here is these crappy teen shows.

6 Likes

It’s definitely Peppa Pig, Arsenal and 90 Day Fiance tied at the top of the power rankings in our house. We’ve just barely managed to keep up with Vigil by watching it in 30 minute bursts after Mads goes to bed.

Just spent half hour searching for this weird orange guy. Turns out he wears blue with orange straps. Blippi

3 Likes

What is the point of life if we don’t get excited at exciting things?

1 Like

I’ll get excited when we win the league again believe me.

So never in your lifetime

:sob::sob:. As I’ve said if I make life expectancy I have about 46 years left, I just want to see it 1 more time.

1 Like

I don’t think we can do it as long as Stan the vampire still owns us. Being a member of the undead he’s got a few hundred years more left in him so he’s going to outlast you unless you can find someone to sit him out in the sunshine.

Good luck in getting him out of his coffin.

1 Like

We need Valencia to win la Liga again. We’ll end up winning our league at the same time (it’s always the case :blush:)

1 Like

This ain’t even the worst one there’s some guy called Mr tumble, basically takes up all of the Ceebeebies budget by having like ten different shows. In which he plays every single role, in one he acts out ten different characters can tell that he fancies himself. Looks like a grade A Weirdo to me.

Best show for me now is one called Bluey, it’s an Aussie cartoon about a family dog, very wholesome and lots of little lessons for the little one.

@Aussiegooner Tommy had a very solid debut, even overlapped and went forward a couple of times. Looks to be a decent signing so far.

5 Likes

Me this week

I once saw Jay Z at a festival, and this was about the same level of being in the presence of a rockstar feeling. Hokey cokey mosh pit was next level.

Also Bluey is the new :goat: by far. I feel like half these shows these days are to teach you to be a good parent rather than teach the kid.

4 Likes