Takehiro Tomiyasu (18)

Dawson’s Creek was just a shit One Tree Hill, which in turn was inferior to The OC. Thems the rankings.

4 Likes

:joy::rofl: why am I not surprised that you would be a fan of Dawson’s Creek. Only thing that was okay about that show was the very catchy “I don’t wanna wait” :musical_note:

Theme tune is legendary, tbf.

But this is still another respect in which it is vastly inferior to The OC.

CALIFORNYAAAAA, HERE WE COOOOOOOME

4 Likes

I preferred One Tree Hill to The OC, but I agree that they are both better than Dawson’s Creek. I still love DC though. Dawson was a knob, but Pacey was great.

When I rewatched Dawson’s Creek on Netflix they weren’t even allowed to use the original theme because of licensing rights. I was so disappointed. Think the original theme tune is back now though - incase any of you feel like dipping in :sweat_smile:

Shut your whore mouth.

Dawson’s Creek was the OG YA drama show. The OC and One Tree Hill were poor copies of the foundations laid by Dawson’s Creek.

Team Pacey here btw

1 Like

The OC was awesome. Especially Sandy, what a great guy. Legendary theme tune as well.

Really liked DC as well, but tried to watch it again recently and couldn’t get into it anymore. Dawson was too annoying.

3 Likes

Truly spectacular eyebrows :bug: :bug:

Yeah, out of all the shows, he was the best male character I think. I loved him.

2 Likes

I know it was more a comedy but Saved by the Bell is surely the OG in this genre.

2 Likes

See sham you got good taste, Saved by the Bell was definitely the best. Classic theme tune, plus the cast was awesome as well. Man Tiffany Thiessen and Lark Voorhies that was some fine Saturday morning tv viewing

1 Like

Carlo Ancelotti likes this post

1 Like

Two other nominations:

Freaks and Geeks. Amazing first season then cancelled, biggest what if of the genre.

Friday Night Lights came a bit later than these 90s shows but was genuinely great TV.

3 Likes

Ah yes, Friday Night Lights was awesome. Really enjoyed that show. And Taylor Kitsch was hot in it :sweat_smile:

It was quite niche over here though. Hardly know anyone who watched it.

3 Likes

left and right foot watchu want ?

looks decent. Pepe is not finding him enough though.

3 Likes

This lad looks good. Won all his aerial duels in that first half… an Arsenal player… won all their aerial duels :exploding_head:

2 Likes

Solid debut :clap:

5 Likes

He is a pretty tall dude for a fullback (and an asian)

2 Likes

There was a lot to like based on what we saw of him today

2 Likes

See 20 odd posts thinking I was going to get many opinions on what people of OA thought of his debut. Turns out it’s about Dawsons creek.

My bad.

9 Likes

What did you think of him? I thought he had a quality debut, tons of energy and I think he’s actually quite gifted on the ball. I think the concerns that he offers little going forward may have been due to his team in Italy being geared towards being on the back foot.

I really hope it works out because it’s cool having a Japanese player here again, as a culture they love football and their players are always so humble and hard working, I remember hearing that Ryo Miyaichi helped put the cones away after training lol. Wenger was definitely on to something with his shirt sales lol shame we just never landed the talent.

2 Likes