Sven Mislintat

I’ve seen a lot of people freaking out that he might leave. But then again, aren’t a lot of people complaining that we need to back the coach?

If the coach and the head scout disagree over players, who gets the tie-breaking vote?

I’m not saying I think any of the names we’ve been linked with are impressive. If Emery wants to turn us into the EPL version of Sevilla that’s fine, I guess. I’ve never thought he would be here longer than three years anyway.

What is concerning is that rumor we are going to start jettisoning anything and anyone who costs money. It’s a little reminiscent of those parts in the Netflix Sunderland doc where Martin Bain starts talking about how Ellis Short isn’t going to spend money anymore. If people who made a lot of money like Ivan, Sven and Arsene are suddenly out the door, along with Alexis, Ramsey, Cech, Kos, there’s a pattern. If we then start seeing people like Lacazette transferred out, then I’ll be worried.

Yeah this is pure BS

Sigh

Depressing few weeks this has been over here.

the winning streak looks like it was long time ago

"Contrary to some reports, Mislintat and Arsenal manager Unai Emery have enjoyed a very good working relationship, sources have told ESPN FC”

From Honigstein.

Raul is the problem here then clearly. Lol what a mess the club is in. Ffs.

1 Like

He didn’t make the right call spending 40 million on Sokratis and Leno as I’ve said numerous times, that money should have been spent all on a quality CB.

But I’d walk also if, as rumours have it my suggestions were getting refuted and the Spaniards are over ruling it trying to sign Banega and Denis Suárez types.

1 Like

This seems most plausible to me. Looks like Sven has a hard time working with others.

The guy is cancer

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

21 Likes

You beat me to it mate,enjoy the likes.

:joy::joy:

4 Likes

The idea of Emery and Sven having problems was nonsense anyway tbh, Monchi (Formerly Sevilla and now Roma) liked Emery a lot if I recall, besides one of the big factors of his appointment was that Emery had no problem working as a ‘head coach’.

FAKE :henry2:

we might as well accept we will never know the whole truth of what happens behind the scenes of any footbally club all you can really do is guess. Even things leaked to the press could be made up to alter what people want to think.

“Raul favored recruitment based on his extensive network of contacts, while Sven a stats-and-analytics-based approach, which saw Guen and Torreira sign. Sven’s position has been undermined by the club’s move to appoint a technical director, a de-facto demotion.”

(@honigstein)

Difference in strategies then.

Great, sons crying.

1 Like

Only took 19 minutes to get 10 :joy:

Doesn’t seem to me like Sven has been able to do everything he likes tho, from the reports seems like he’s had handcuffs on.

1 Like

We’re losing the guy that was meant to broaden our spectrum for recruitment. Now, we’re left with a bloke that thinks strong hand shakes and sangaria are ways on brokering deals for players. FFS.

2 Likes

Yeah the links to Banega and Denis Suarez seem to suggest that’s true, didn’t really feel like Sven type deals.

3 Likes

What the fuck?

Why does it have to be one or the other? The best approach is the best of both.

This is the first major failing of Vinai’s Managing directorship

Is this really a Vinai thing? Since Sanhelli has been appointed in the same capacity as Vinai?

1 Like

Don’t care, I said I’d curse him out in Punjabi if it went tits up and I’ve done just that.

Fuck this all. Sanllehi out here trying to make this workhorse FC. smh.

Went through all this shit just to get Sven, then bin him a year later wtf.

4 Likes